1. WR Cordarrelle Patterson 6'1" 216

2. TE Vance Mcdonald 6'4" 267

2. ILB Kiko Alonzo 6'4" 237

3. OG Brian Winters 6'4" 320

4. QB Ryan Nassib 6'2" 227

5. WR Ryan Swope 6'0" 206

6. S Bacari Rambo 6'0" 211

7. SS Zeke Motta 6'2" 213

Patterson is that explosive playmaker this team needs, Vance fast and physical TE that we never have, Kiko aggressive can cover, Winters big nasty Guard that we need, Nassib can play this offense now and can win now, Swope bigger faster version of Wes Welker, Bacari can cover, Motta big safety nasty tackler.

Give it a rest, bro.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patterson is that explosive playmaker this team needs, Vance fast and physical TE that we never have, Kiko aggressive can cover, Winters big nasty Guard that we need, Nassib can play this offense now and can win now, Swope bigger faster version of Wes Welker, Bacari can cover, Motta big safety nasty tackler.

Is there a John Skelton joke somewhere to be had here?

Edit: Never mind, I was late to the party.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Wow...I really prefer our draft to this one you did. I mean Patterson? Really? We got Rogers, who everyone believes was the better WR at Tenn when he was there over Patterson and Hunter and more ready to play asssuming he can keep his head straight off the field as an UDFA...now you want to use a first round pick on a guy who is raw and doesnt run good routes? Come on man

Not to mention, you want Vance as our first 2nd round pick? Really, over Woods? That makes no sense, especially since the TE we got is more athletic and has just as much upside and we got him in the 7th round.

I would say the draft we have is 2 to 3 times better than this "redraft" you just did. I really am shocked at a "redraft" already and then to see one that was substantially worse than what we did.

Woods is better than Patterson, who seems not bright enough to play just yet.

Patterson reminds me of Troy Williamson that was drafted to replace Moss in Minny who flamed out. Cant run routes

Ideal knowing who was available at each spot.

1) Eiffert

2a) EJ Manuel - we'll never know if he would have made it. If he's gone Woods was my pick.

2b) Woods - we'll never know if he would have made it

3) Nico Johnson - ILB Alabama

4) Barrett Jones - OG/C Alabama - Had we not had so many needs, Lattimore was a great risk/reward pick here.

after that I'd be lying if I said I knew who 50% of the players were. I don't like taking a kicker in the 6th though.

What makes you think he didn't come back from the future to make his post? Of course he can't admit that because it would really scrrew up the timeline....

Good point. Though I would hope he'd use the machine to correct the mistake rather than just post (again?) after the fact on a message board. Or maybe he did make the correction and this is new timeline . . .

The only thing that I would have liked differently than what we did would have been to draft Lacy in the 2nd. I think he would be the perfect compliment to CJ in the running game. Even though his measurables weren't stellar, simply watching him run the ball (against very tough SEC and national competition) you can see that he is something very special. I would probably have taken him over Alonso and gone after Dansby to fill the LB slot. However, I do like Alonso a lot though and am perfectly happy that he was the selection. Been watching quite a few Oregon tapes and he makes, by far, the most plays on that D. Way more than Dion Jordon who is hardly even noticeable. Oh, and this "re-do" sucks.

A draft redo 2 days after the draft ended? Really!?!? c'mon man, at least wait til pre-season is over and you've had time to see them on the field before you start complaining. Ridiculous bruh

who says it's complaining? saying what he woulda done instead, on the record.. no harm.

personally i'd have been tempted to go CB in first round 2 (Banks) then WR (Allen or Dobson if Woods was gone). After that, woulda mixed in OL and TE probably earlier than TJ 2.0 and the 2nd safety. not going to bother remembering exactly who was there.

who says it's complaining? saying what he woulda done instead, on the record.. no harm.

personally i'd have been tempted to go CB in first round 2 (Banks) then WR (Allen or Dobson if Woods was gone). After that, woulda mixed in OL and TE probably earlier than TJ 2.0 and the 2nd safety. not going to bother remembering exactly who was there.

I was implying that he was complaining based on the topic, saying what you "Would've done" or "redo" would imply that you're not happy with what the franchise did.

He's been whining since Thursday evening at pick 16.

My Draft Redo since i think it's actually kind of fun:

Bills trade 16th with Niners for 31st + 74th

* marks prefered

31) EJ

41) Woods

46) Kiko/ *Arthus Brown

74) *Terrance Williams/Allen Kennan/Goodwin (take your pick, )

78) Goodwin/Markus Wheaton/John Jenkins/Jordan Reed/Brandon Williams/ BPA i just named a few

105) Khaseem Greene/Kiko

143) Duke Williams

177) Dustin Hopkins

222) Chris Gragg

How long before EJ Contributes? If Patterson fails no big deal but if EJ fails were screwed for 5 yrs.

What makes you think Nassib would contribute right away? If his coach of 4 years passes on him, that speaks far beyond anything you think you know. That man KNOWS every single aspect of Nassib. He would know what he's worth. My only real complaints are I wish we traded back 1 more time in the first, and had gotten someone, anyone other than Meeks.