Live NFL Draft 2013 draft thread

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Bills and glad that we traded down, but I really do not like this pick. Always trying to be smarter than the other teams and the experts. It never works.

Exactly!

EJ Manual :thumbdown: God help us (again).\

Love the Bills and glad that we traded down, but I really do not like this pick. Always trying to be smarter than the other teams and the experts. It never works.

I wonder if it is our marketing expert CEO who has been behind all of these Maybin like picks.

How the bloody hell does New England get a 2, 3, 4, and 7 from 1 pick in the late 1st?! I do not freaking get it.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. For all the trading down they do, they have made some real head scratchers with those later round picks.

Minnesota obviously thought Patterson was worth the exorbitant price.

Hey I'm ok with Bellicheat outsmarting himself in what seems to be every year lately. For all his greatness he really doesn't draft well lately. Patterson was EXACTLY the piece NE needed on special team, in the backfield, and at WR. I'm glad he went somewhere else to be honest. :)

Hey I'm ok with Bellicheat outsmarting himself in what seems to be every year lately. For all his greatness he really doesn't draft well lately. Patterson was EXACTLY the piece NE needed on special team, in the backfield, and at WR. I'm glad he went somewhere else to be honest. :)

What are NE's needs?

I think they need a playmaker at WR first and foremost. A DB, RB and a TE, and you may as well throw in a LB into that mix.

The RB is more of a backup type of guy. They have, arguably, the best RB they've had in the last 15 years - maybe since Curtis Martin. They cannot afford TE, they have 4 or 5 already. DB is the only major need with LB being next and WR being a luxury pick. They have next to no veteran secondary players.