Kiss' "Beth" from Beth's point of view

The Poojer

right there with you...never a kiss fan, and that song was just absoloute dreck, i was a styx fan but didn't dislike mr. roboto as much as i disliked beth..both awful songs

Gah! Worst song EVAH!!! That and "Mr. Roboto" by Styx. What a piece of crap that one.

PTR

You guys are one out of two - Beth is great (and I was not a Kiss fan - so was Peter Criss' Hard Luck Woman) but Mr. Roboto sucked!

Mr. Roboto should definitely be added to the "Songs I Wish Would Disappear" thread.

I have been a Kiss fan for my entire life - (original lineup, only) - and as a 6-year-old I sang "Beth" along with the record (magic marker for a mic) in front of my 1st grade class and took home a trophy for the talent show, so this song always brings back fond memories.

This video is hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

Mr. Roboto should definitely be added to the "Songs I Wish Would Disappear" thread.

I have been a Kiss fan for my entire life - (original lineup, only) - and as a 6-year-old I sang "Beth" along with the record (magic marker for a mic) in front of my 1st grade class and took home a trophy for the talent show, so this song always brings back fond memories.

This video is hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

First concert I ever went to was Kiss at the Niagara Falls conventions center 1976. General admission and we were maybe 10 feet from the stage for the opening act (Brownsville Station). We began to get crushed before Kiss came on a bailed and sat in the bleacher seats for Kiss. :cry:

First concert I ever went to was Kiss at the Niagara Falls conventions center 1976. General admission and we were maybe 10 feet from the stage for the opening act (Brownsville Station). We began to get crushed before Kiss came on a bailed and sat in the bleacher seats for Kiss. :cry:

Still not far enough away from that awful noise... No wonder you cried. You must not have had your license yet to drive far enough away.

Kiss had SS symbols in the kiss logo(at the time I don't think anyone noticed that). I never liked them a lot but went to see them in 77 or 6 (wasn't in the falls though). They were a much better show than Styx, I hated them, but my GF liked them. I got into punk around this time 77 or 8 I guess and disliked Kiss after but that song is okay in my book. Nice easy pop song, good melody with a story. I also dated a girl named Beth for a while before then maybe that has something to do with it.