The official 2013 Bills Schedule discussion thread

I like it. No bye week for the Pats before they play us. SUcks to have so few home games late but no one goes anyway.

PTR

Fans would go if we actually played a meaningful games in December, its been a decade!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how the Bills and Browns obligatory night game was stuck on the opening week of baseball's postseason.

no love for the Lake Erie Bowl.....but I like when the Bills and Browns play.

Crud- instead of playing a tough team like that outside in December to our advantage, we play them in a venue that is similar to their home- indoors and quiet.

Say what the NFL thinks of the Falcons , and Bills

I can easily see that 12/15 Jags game will be our first road win followed by a Miami win at home for our first home win. Pats lay down for the finale and we have hope and a three game win streak as we head into April 2014. April is the best time of year to be a Bills fan. Draft Johnny Football #1 in 2014!

From the tone and tenor of discussion, why bother playing at all next season. Really? Every season good teams slide back while others improve. The road schedule is difficult but not impossible. Jets, Browns, Dolphins, Tampa Bay and Jacksonville are games that can be won. New Orleans, New England and Pitts burgh will be difficult. I am seeing signs within the Bills that next season they will be a better team and more entertaining.

If we are changing the attitude, thats the best start. Beat two top QBs and you set yourself up for a great season.

We have a new coaching staff, one receiver, half an OL, and no quarterback, and yet we're talking about beating the top two quarterbacks to open up the season.

If this isn't the best part of football season, I don't know what is.

Every year when the schedule comes out, everyone turns into Jake and Elwood Blues.

It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

They just made my life very tough. I was thinking "what if they put 2 of the Florida games back-to-back". And look what they did. In December no less.

Course, they also put the games in New Orleans & Miami back-to-back. Oh man.

Florida is a 3 hour flight in the same time zone. No big deal. And much better to play in Florida in December than in September.

For the fans and for stadium attendance this couldn't be a better schedule. Should have good weather for 7/8 home games.

Atlanta outdoors would still be a smack down.

If playoffs are to be any possibility must win home Cincinnati game and pull off an upset over NE or Baltimore.

I also like that we're playing NE with our first game - it gives us the chance to surprise them, and they might not have a healthy Gronk. AND - by the last game of the year, they might be resting some guys... or just not as vested in winning. So... as far as NE goes, I don't think it could have gone better for us.

Other than that, though - this schedule is really going to test this team. That is a long stretch to go before a bye. That stretch is good for playoff teams - a late bye helps heal for the post-season. Who knows? If our defense plays good this year, and we can run the ball, I think we can be competitive and still be thinking playoffs the last month of the year. But, on the other hand, if we have trouble with the QB position, if we have injuries, it could be a long, long year.

Either way, it is as fair as any other teams, I'd say.

The last time we got the Pats to start the the season, Leodis fumbled the game away. I swear, we almost had that one.

Anyone else remember the thrashing we gave the Pats on opening day back in 2003? 31-0 Buffalo. Maybe opening against the Pats isn't all that bad after all.