Anybody heard any schedule leaks yet?

only thing i care about is what (if any) games we'll be playing in prime time.

likely just a thursday nighter v. either the jets or the dolphins, and it will likely be on the road.

last 2 openers have been on the road for us, so im going to predict week 1 we open at home.

other than that, i think our schedule is just going to be

1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, bye, 1pm, 9pm (thr), 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, etc.

So the info I had isn't the most credible. I usually don't post false info on here so I hope to god I'm right. If im not - dont kill the messenger. I truly think we do play cleveland in the home opener, though!

No we can't, because we play Cleveland on the road.

Wait a second.....Is that you crayonz?

So the info I had isn't the most credible. I usually don't post false info on here so I hope to god I'm right. If im not - dont kill the messenger. I truly think we do play cleveland in the home opener, though!

post up what you got. we won't come after you with pitchforks if you are wrong

only thing i care about is what (if any) games we'll be playing in prime time.

likely just a thursday nighter v. either the jets or the dolphins, and it will likely be on the road.

last 2 openers have been on the road for us, so im going to predict week 1 we open at home.

other than that, i think our schedule is just going to be

1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, bye, 1pm, 9pm (thr), 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, 1pm, etc.

Maybe a 4pm game @NO b/c it is in Central Time Zone... but they usually have them kickoff at noon local time for their early home games, same with KC, DAL, HOU, GB, STL, MIN, etc.

That's the only game the bills play out of the Eastern Time Zone this year.

Maybe a 4pm game @NO b/c it is in Central Time Zone... but they usually have them kickoff at noon local time for their early home games, same with KC, DAL, HOU, GB, STL, MIN, etc.

That's the only game the bills play out of the Eastern Time Zone this year.

its rare that saints home games are 3pm local kicks. occasionally, but normally either noon or a lot of prime time.

Just caught a couple of "leaks". I can't post more without revealing my sources:

1) 16 games in 17 weeks

2) 8 Home 8 Away (for Bills it's 7 home, 9 away)

3) 6 Games against AFC East opponents

4) 4 games against another AFC conference

5) 4 games against an NFC conference

6) 1 bye week

That's all I got for now.