Kitchen utensils kill people

No because: he'd cry when I snuck into the bathroom whille he was showering, and turned off the hot water....every single day, not realizing that the reason I keep doing it, is because he keeps crying, and that it has nothing to do with showering, him, or anything else. I imagine he'd eventually have me arrested.

:lol:

I'm living inside your head to point where now you're imagining me in the shower.

meme-meme-generator-i-dont-always-post-but-when-i-do-its-epic-ownage-87f8a4.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you going to answer my questions?

polls_asshat_5738_509793_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

What questions? I just did a quick scan...I didn't see a single question in any of your posts that wasn't rhetorical.

You might want to actually have questions, before you demand that I answer them.

:lol: Such a moron.

Edit: That was "before I go to the gym response" 1, you have 2...remaining.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

What questions? I just did a quick scan...I didn't see a single question in any of your posts that wasn't rhetorical.

You might want to actually have questions, before you demand that I answer them.

tumblr_lyhg33S8EM1qjio84o1_250.jpg

You are reaching "Baghdad Bob" levels of unreality. Just go to the gym, man. Cut your losses.

That's me. About the only time I check in on facebook is when I'm at the gym.

That's good and well if you have the results to show for it. But I have to hand it to Interesting Man here...if you aren't in shape you aught not tell people you go to the gym all the time just to maintain your flabby status.

You are reaching "Baghdad Bob" levels of unreality. Just go to the gym, man. Cut your losses.

There is no gym, and even if there was a gym he wouldn't be going. Certainly not at a pivotal time like this. He just wants you to think that there is a gym and that he is considering going. Then he's got you right where he wants you, following along, playing on his terms. He's been doing the "going to the gym troll" for months. You're probably picturing him at the gym right now all dressed up like Olivia Newton John ready to get physical all over your face. You can probably see yourself doing squat thrusts in the corner. If there was a gym and you were there and OC was there, he'd be turning off the water on you frequently while you tried to shower. You would be upset. You might even cry. If you cried, you would definitely call the cops. But there isn't a gym. And even if there was a gym, OC wouldn't be going. Not now, at least. Not at a moment like this.

Do you see?

Edited by Jauronimo

Is OC's constant, lengthy, gibberish finally creating a mass awareness of his utter insanity? I mean this is independent of politics. Guy needs help. And perhaps if fellow right wingers staged and intervention ... idk maybe he would consider taking his medication.

I just got a live feed from OC's twitter. Apparently he's as good at taking photos of himself at the gym as he is at posting on PPP.

217510_479995438704367_1478263053_n.png

But not to master it good enough to put the heavier weights inside the lighter weights...apparently.

But not to master it good enough to put the heavier weights inside the lighter weights...apparently.

:lol: Everything about that photo made me laugh. From the clothes he's wearing, to the gloves, to the look on his face -- the rest of it is just icing on the cake.

No should be "insulted" by you offering your honest opinion.

I do disagree with most of your post however. It's pretty simplistic .

There will not be "more action taken" because its "foreigners" and no "Gun Lobby",

those statements show more about your biases than American policies.

You probably should have posted in a different thread too, this one was more of a joke thread................

Frankly I started a new thread and the site operators transferred it to this thread. I think I understand the politics and issue more than you think. My point was simple. The Gun lobby is so powerful for the gun producers ( not the NRA) they buy the votes from representatives who would fix the background checks and the AK47 type issues. I think they are smart enough just married to the money. Why not let people buy bazookas??? That would be crazy just like AK 47s. Married to the money is the real political issue. Strange how they control fertilizer for bombs since OKC but not weapons for mass murder. Money Money. Money. This is not about the 2nd admend. And everyone knows it. Everyone tonight is so happy that thousands of police officers caught 1 man. They are cheered, yet when they tell the Fed representatives in Congress to control the AK problem they are ignored. Explain that please

Frankly I started a new thread and the site operators transferred it to this thread. I think I understand the politics and issue more than you think. My point was simple. The Gun lobby is so powerful for the gun producers ( not the NRA) they buy the votes from representatives who would fix the background checks and the AK47 type issues. I think they are smart enough just married to the money. Why not let people buy bazookas??? That would be crazy just like AK 47s. Married to the money is the real political issue. Strange how they control fertilizer for bombs since OKC but not weapons for mass murder. Money Money. Money. This is not about the 2nd admend. And everyone knows it. Everyone tonight is so happy that thousands of police officers caught 1 man. They are cheered, yet when they tell the Fed representatives in Congress to control the AK problem they are ignored. Explain that please

Well, I'm really sorry, this post is all over the place too

The fact that Bostonians were (rightly) cheering on their police tonight really does not relate to Congressmen and women turning down a law that does NOTHING to address the problems we face.

This is not about the 2nd admend. And everyone knows it.
Really ??

and the time-worn, "if they can have rifles, why can't they have bazookas" ?? again really ?

you need to up make your argument less cliche and more facts.................less emotion driven and boogeymen would be nice too......

What exactly is the AK47 problem? What is it that you're trying to fix? I would agree that background checks should be done at gun shows and for online sales. The difficulty with this is where do you draw the line of approval or not especially with the emotionally disturbed? It can be done but writing those rules is tough. I suppose we can argue about large clips. None of these things fix the Sandy Hook problem or Colorado or Tucson and the politicians know that. The simple fact is that many of the dems in Washington would support a ban on private citizens owning any guns because they simply believe the government should control such things along with income, health care and an ever growing array of entitlements. The suggestion that schools have armed policeman on the premises was laughed off by dems. Fortunately local governments can put armed policemen in schools if they so choose. Here in a nice low crime suburb of Chicago, we have had armed policemen in our schools since shortly after 9/11/01 and there is tremendous support in our community for this.

Edited by keepthefaith