Double drop down Draft

This would be an amazing draft that would never happen. With the Bills 8th pick we trade down with Tampa bay. The Bills get 13th, 73rd and 143rd picks. Tampa uses the pick for CB Dee Milliner. Then the Bills trade down again with Minnesota. The Vikings get the 13th pick and Buffalo recieves the 23rd and 25th picks.Minnesota drafts WR Tavon Austin. So the Bills end up with 23rd, 25th, 41st, 71st, 73rd, 105th, 143rd, 147th, and 177th picks.

23rd pick. Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame.

25th pick Ryan Nassib QB, Syracuse.

41st pick, Alex Okafor, OLB Texas

71st pick, Terrance Williams WR, Baylor

73rd pick, Shawn Williams, SS Georgia

105th pick, Will Davis CB ,Utah State

143rd pick, Kenny Stills WR, Oklahoma

147th pick Alvin Bailey OG, Arkanas

177th pick, Corey Fuller WR, Virginia Tech

I can dream!

I, for one, would love that scenario and draft. I am quite certain the Bills love Eifert, and I can even imagine us drafting him at #8. I think he is well gone before 23 though. I think he's going to go top 15 but that is just conjecture. He's close to a sure thing at a position that is becoming a lot more prominent for guys like him.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

No way Tampa gives up 3 picks to move in the same round

Well its only two picks their 3rd and 5th to move from 13th to 8th. I think its reasonable although I think it would more likely be a 6th instead of a 5th. But a 3rd and a 6th for 5 spots not a bad trade if there is a guy Tampa really wants.

Hell, have fun with the draft, it's a time of possibilities.

Here's a link to Great Blue North page with trades. We trade the 8 for SFs number 1(31) their 2nd, 3rd, 5th and a 2014 second.

http://www.gbnreport.com/tradeprojection.html

Yeah, all these trades downs maybe dreaming, but it would be nice if Buddy just took a call or 2 during our time on the clock to listen to offers, you can always say no, we dont need to sprint the podium.

While we're throwing around hypotheticals, how about our #8 and Byrd for the Rams #16, #22, and #46. Rams get Austin and Byrd. Bills now have 4 picks in the top 46.

Trading 4th year pro bowl players is smart. Can't think of a stupider idea.