Oscar Myer Butchers Thick Cut Bacon

boyst

Do y'all slather up yer wimmin with bacon too?

A deliciously kinky idea.... I'm off after the wife with a lb of bacon in hand.

Give the wife a bacon grease massage and she'll be putty in your hands.

The wifey just said more likely to be vomiting than putty.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have, when I was a child. A few times.

I only heat up bacon in a pan until it is warm and starts to render a bit of fat on both sides.

Technically the USDA defines bacon as cured pork belly, but they also recommend you don't eat it right out of the package.

In my mind there is a big difference between cured pork belly and what is purchased in the store. Cured pork fat (lardo) is fantastic. Melts in your mouth and it's uncooked. I also have an issue with the obsession of all things bacon.

A deliciously kinky idea.... I'm off after the wife with a lb of bacon in hand.

The wifey just said more likely to be vomiting than putty.

I love that you discussed it with her (and disgusted her with it).

I may get banned for this, but, I don't get the love affair with bacon. I like bacon with my eggs as much as the next guy, but I don't need it on/in much else. Bacon on a burger tastes like bacon, not burger.

Does this count as coming out?

I like bacon.

But I had some brownies the other day, which were made with bacon. Not good-- way too greasy and the bits of bacon in there were not pleasing.

Bacon should not be used in desserts.

But what does belong in desserts which bacon is loaded with is salt. I pinch of salt with a chocolate dessert really, really makes a big difference. Salt, the wonder seasoning.

But what does belong in desserts which bacon is loaded with is salt. I pinch of salt with a chocolate dessert really, really makes a big difference. Salt, the wonder seasoning.

Reportedly, salt suppresses bitter taste, which enhances sweet and sour tastes. Salt rules!

I may get banned for this, but, I don't get the love affair with bacon. I like bacon with my eggs as much as the next guy, but I don't need it on/in much else. Bacon on a burger tastes like bacon, not burger.

Grilled chicken sandwich has no reason to live without the bacon and cheese IMO..

Don't come at me with this avacado rage that is sweeping our nation as a sandwich item.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Grilled chicken sandwich has no reason to live without the bacon and cheese IMO..

Don't come at me with this avacado rage that is sweeping our nation as a sandwich item.

I've been putting avacado on sandwiches for almost 30 years. When did this rage start?

if we are talking culinary edge of your seat stuff yea definetly..............your in SanFran right chef? you probably blow us away in that dept.

we have some sleeper restaurants though just as most places in the States do. monster steakhouses like Aberdeen Barn, holes in the wall like Philly Style Steak and Cheese(stop by if any of you ever get caught in Norfolk), NY style Deli Route 58 3 lb sandwiches, and all the mexican/indian/thai food you would ever want, we do okay.

if we are talking culinary edge of your seat stuff yea definetly..............your in SanFran right chef? you probably blow us away in that dept.

we have some sleeper restaurants though just as most places in the States do. monster steakhouses like Aberdeen Barn, holes in the wall like Philly Style Steak and Cheese(stop by if any of you ever get caught in Norfolk), NY style Deli Route 58 3 lb sandwiches, and all the mexican/indian/thai food you would ever want, we do okay.

Well putting avocado on your sandwich really isn't edge of you seat stuff but. :P And it's not so much that I live in SF but the fact that food was and still is a very big part of my life. I spent half of my life chained to a stove in a kitchen.