Syracuse Receivers

JTO

Those stats are based that each team has an equal chance of grabbing them and that both will be given a shot haha. Which isn't totally true because different teams value different players, but we have no idea how each team values them. So assuming all 32 teams have an equal chance of getting them, which isn't far from the truth, then those stats are pretty accurate/ Of course we have their previous coach which could increase those chances, or possibly decrease them!

In looking at the Nassib game tape against Missouri you have to say that Lemon looked awesome. 12 catches for over 200 yards against an SEC defence. And getting it done when it matters in the last few minutes of the game. Statistically I would say its a far higher than a 3.125% chance due to locality of college and our coaching staff. But I'm still not totally convinced on Nassib yet as our R2 pick.

What are the chance of Marcus Sales and Alex Lemon going undrafted and/or ending up in Buffalo?

going undrafted and ending up in buffalo pretty much mean the same thing these days.

/career

(that should stir up the "farm team of the nfl" debate)

Edited by sodbuster

What are the chance of Marcus Sales and Alex Lemon going undrafted and/or ending up in Buffalo?

Why stop there? Get the whole Syracuse offense to declare and take them all! Hey, "they know the offense" and are "familiar with the coaching philosophy", so why not?

And at 16 games a season, we can get to 25-25 in less time than it took in Syracuse!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Can someone please clarify a puzzle for me. One of the excuses for Nassib's inconsistent play last year was that he didn't get much help from his WRs in big games, who apparently dropped catches. So why would that reunion in Buffalo going to turn out well?

Sales has a checkered past. He was even booted from the team for about a season and a half. I don't see him getting drafted and I don't see the Bills picking him up as a FA.

Lemon may get drafted late, and again, I can't see the Bills being a player for him. He has about 4.7 40 speed. For a wr that really doesn't offer much in the physical gift dept. or special team ability, I don't know how he'd end up playing on Sundays.

I've alluded a few times as to the pathetic talent Ryan Nassib had surrounding him... and these two wide receivers illustrate that.

In looking at the Nassib game tape against Missouri you have to say that Lemon looked awesome. 12 catches for over 200 yards against an SEC defence. And getting it done when it matters in the last few minutes of the game. Statistically I would say its a far higher than a 3.125% chance due to locality of college and our coaching staff. But I'm still not totally convinced on Nassib yet as our R2 pick.

I would love to grab Lemon. The guy is a playmaker and shows up in crunch time, like he did at Missouri.