Official Bills Pre-Draft Visits and Private Workouts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nassib got a private workout in Syracuse but doesn't have a visit scheduled it appears.

what do they really have to tall about anyways? they have already gone over literally every game day decision he has ever made

FB Kyle Juszczyk is the new one to me. Thanks!

DS#23 TE led all Ivy League tight ends and led Harvard receivers with 37 receptions, compiling 512 yards and seven touchdowns in 2011, may be #1 FB as well (if it isn't Pryor)

Surprised we haven't brought in Ansah for a visit. He could definitely be there at #8 if teams are wary of him appearing out of nowhere. Doesn't fit the Nix criteria of a high draft pick, but he's got All-Pro potential and I hope the organization isn't following the Nix blueprint anymore.

QB Wilson, FB Juszczyk, LB Davis cap pre-draft visits: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/QB-Wilson-FB-Juszczyk-LB-Davis-cap-pre-draft-visits/47fc604d-260f-48a5-b263-4bbd68cd4ea2

Full pre-draft visit, private workout list

The private workouts and pre-draft visits for the Bills have wrapped with the club hitting the maximum allowable 30 pre-draft visitors here on Friday. Here’s a comprehensive list of who visited One Bills Drive, as well as who Buffalo worked out privately and when.

Visits 4-2

S Malcolm Bronson, McNeese St.

QB E.J Manuel, Florida State

S Cooper Taylor, Richmond

Visits 4-3

LB Jamie Collins – Southern Mississippi

QB Mike Glennon – North Carolina St.

S Jonathan Meeks – Clemson

WR Russell Shepard – LSU

Visits 4-4

QB Geno Smith – West Virginia

LB Kevin Minter – LSU

S Kenny Vaccaro – Texas

WR Ryan Swope – Texas A&M

Visits 4-5

TE Ryan Griffin, Connecticut

LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia

QB Landry Jones, Oklahoma

Visits 4-8

OLB Barkevious Mingo – LSU

WR Justin Hunter – Tennessee

QB Jeff Tuel – Washington St.

Visits 4-9

QB Matt Scott – Arizona

WR Zach Rogers – Tennessee

Visits 4-10

QB Matt Barkley – USC

DE Dion Jordan – Oregon

WR Da’Rick Rogers – Tennessee Tech

LB Alec Ogletree – Georgia

Visits 4-11

QB Tyler Bray – Tennessee

WR Cordarrelle Patterson – Tennessee

TE Vance McDonald – Rice

Visits 4-12

FB/TE Kyle Juszcyzk – Harvard

QB Tyler Wilson – Arkansas

LB Ja’Gared Davis – SMU

Private workouts

QB Geno Smith – West Virginia

QB E.J. Manuel – Florida State

QB Landry Jones – Oklahoma

QB Matt Barkley – USC

Tennessee 4-6 workout

QB Tyler Bray

WR Justin Hunter

WR Zach Rogers

TE Michael Rivera

Syracuse 4-7 workout

QB Ryan Nassib

G/C Zack Chibane

WR Alec Lemon

WR Marcus Sales

TE David Stevens

One more time:

RD1---8------------DE/OLB Dion Jordan---OLB Jarvis Jones-----QB Geno Smith (Mingo won't be a Bill—weakness is run def)

RD1---Trade------QB Matt Barkley---------QB Manuel-----------FS Kenny Vaccaro-------LB Kevin Minter-ILB Alec Ogletree

RD2---41----------WR Justin Hunter---------QB Nassib---------OLB/DE Jamie Collins---QB Wilson------WR Swope

RD3---71----------TE Vance McDonald------QB Glennon--------QB Tyler Bray------------QB Matt Scott

RD4---105---------QB Landry Jones---------TE Kyle Juszczyk

RD5---143-------- OG JC Tretter--------------TE Mychal Rivera-------TE Ryan Griffin--------WR Zach Rogers

RD6—177-------- OLB Ja’Gared Davis, SMU link

RD7-UDFA--------SS Cooper Taylor------WR Alec Lemon-------WR Marcus Sales

UDFA

FS Malcolm Bronson, McNeese State

SS Jonathan Meeks, Clemson

WR Russell Shepard, LSU

QB Jeff Tuel, Washington State

OG Zack Chibane, Syracuse

TE David Stevens, Syracuse

Edited by Astrobot

One more time:

RD1---8------------DE/OLB Dion Jordan---OLB Jarvis Jones-----QB Geno Smith (Mingo won't be a Bill—weakness is run def)

RD1---Trade------QB Matt Barkley---------QB Manuel-----------FS Kenny Vaccaro-------LB Kevin Minter-ILB Alec Ogletree

RD2---41----------WR Justin Hunter---------QB Nassib---------OLB/DE Jamie Collins---QB Wilson------WR Swope

RD3---71----------TE Vance McDonald------QB Glennon--------QB Tyler Bray------------QB Matt Scott

RD4---105---------QB Landry Jones---------TE Kyle Juszczyk

RD5---143-------- OG JC Tretter--------------TE Mychal Rivera-------TE Ryan Griffin--------WR Zach Rogers

RD6—177-------- OLB Ja’Gared Davis, SMU link

RD7-UDFA--------SS Cooper Taylor------WR Alec Lemon-------WR Marcus Sales

UDFA

FS Malcolm Bronson, McNeese State

SS Jonathan Meeks, Clemson

WR Russell Shepard, LSU

QB Jeff Tuel, Washington State

OG Zack Chibane, Syracuse

TE David Stevens, Syracuse

This would be great.

Not following this one. "Trade" noted above. Do you mean they will trade a player for an additional round 1 pick?....Or...? Why would they have two 1st round picks ?

Thanx,

jb

Edited by jaybee

• 2 weeks later...

Guys the Bills drafted or signed as UDFAs from pre-draft visits or private workouts:

QB E.J Manuel, Florida State Round 1

S Jonathan Meeks – Clemson Round 5

QB Jeff Tuel – Washington St. UDFA

WR Da’Rick Rogers – Tennessee Tech UDFA

G/C Zack Chibane – Syracuse UDFA

Guys the Bills drafted or signed as UDFAs from pre-draft visits or private workouts:

When i saw this i liked the 5th round pick even more. I know that Dabo the Clemson HC was in Buffalo last year for a game. Couple that information/relationship with the visit and i think the Bills found some things they liked in Meeks and went and got him in the draft before anyone could steal him.

When i saw this i liked the 5th round pick even more. I know that Dabo the Clemson HC was in Buffalo last year for a game. Couple that information/relationship with the visit and i think the Bills found some things they liked in Meeks and went and got him in the draft before anyone could steal him.

Really good stuff.

You just know the Bills wanted to add Justin Hunter and Kevin Minter to the roster with the two 2nd round picks at 41 and 46. They'll never admit it of course.

I don't think that is correct...You are speculating but what I saw was the AZ cardinals and BUF Bills go up at pretty much the exact same time with there LB picks in Minter and Alonso. I believe that pick was Kiko all along. Not sure on Hunter but I am happy to have Woods in a Bills uniform

I don't think that is correct...You are speculating but what I saw was the AZ cardinals and BUF Bills go up at pretty much the exact same time with there LB picks in Minter and Alonso. I believe that pick was Kiko all along. Not sure on Hunter but I am happy to have Woods in a Bills uniform

We'll never know. But both Minter and Hunter visited the Bills which give a big hint from their draft history. Still like the selection of both Woods and Alonso in either case.