Marrone Changes Practice Facility

SKRAAPY

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gregg-O started training camp with a 5:00AM air horn. We all thought that was good. Mularkey fed them cheeseburgers. We all thought that was good. Dick brought in the Tampa 2. We all thought that was good. Chan took out the wide screen TVs from the training rooms. We all thought that was good.

Winning is the only thing that really is good. I won't be impressed with anything this team does until they start winning and continue to win, and become once more the best team in the League. They were that once. High time they are that again.

I don't like having the Lombardi there. The banners are nice though.

Seeing your goal in front of you crystallizes it.

So glad to see they're moving forward, technology-wise, with iPads rather than playbooks. You had to figure that sort of change would come with a younger staff.

Gregg-O started training camp with a 5:00AM air horn. We all thought that was good. Mularkey fed them cheeseburgers. We all thought that was good. Dick brought in the Tampa 2. We all thought that was good. Chan took out the wide screen TVs from the training rooms. We all thought that was good.

Winning is the only thing that really is good. I won't be impressed with anything this team does until they start winning and continue to win, and become once more the best team in the League. They were that once. High time they are that again.

This

Indeed. Who cares about this fluff.

We all did? Not me (or Phil Hansen). That was just idiotic.

How exactly do some of you believe an organization's culture changes? By just saying so? Each coach brings a mindset and ideas about how to instill his philosophy into his players and coaches. Some work, some don't, but comments like "none of this matters until they win" are pretty short-sighted, in my opinion.

Call me jaded or call me an old fool, but we've seen changes aplenty in the off season. I for one am not going to get wild about things till I see them having some positive results - on the field.

I don't care if he paints the goddamned walls orange - just win baby.

Don't get me wrong, I wish the new staff well and hope as much as any Bills fan that they're the real deal. But I'll wait and see. Guess we'll all have to do that - won't we?

We haven't earned the right to put it up anywhere. Even if it's just an image. I like the banners a lot, though.

This is a loser's mentality in my opinion. We're no less an NFL team than anyone else. The Lombardi Trophy is the goal of every NFL team. Why should we be afraid to visualize our own goal?