Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse

whatever man, I was called a crusader myself for posting a video on the guy so folks can decide for themselves,

Now would you call that a negatve post or a positive one?

You asked him what he meant, and he explained his comment in the very next post....and for the record, yes, I'd say posting the same video several times in this thread could easily be construed as crusading.

I've seen nothing negative from San Jose regarding you, Nassib, or anyone else that is a fan of his...in fact, in the post you're referring to, he said he liked you as a poster

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked him what he meant, and he explained his comment in the very next post....and for the record, yes, I'd say posting the same video several times in this thread could easily be construed as crusading.

I've seen nothing negative from San Jose regarding you, Nassib, or anyone else that is a fan of his...in fact, in the post you're referring to, he said he liked you as a poster

I asked him what he meant eh, and did I ask him if he liked me as a poster.

You need to go back and look at Jose's original response to another poster and then tell me why I deserved to be singled out and called a crusader.

what are we just making stuff up as we go along now...

I asked him what he meant eh, and did I ask him if he liked me as a poster.

You need to go back and look at Jose's original response to another poster and then tell me why I deserved to be singled out and called a crusader.

what are we just making stuff up as we go along now...

Apparently, yes, you are making stuff up.

He said "crusades by any poster get old really quick"...that's the exact opposite of being singled out.

If you want to be offended by it, go ahead man, but I don't see what the issue is...

Apparently, yes, you are making stuff up.

He said "crusades by any poster get old really quick"...that's the exact opposite of being singled out.

If you want to be offended by it, go ahead man, but I don't see what the issue is...

clearly you can tell the response what meant for me, but I'm tired of wasting my time with you

You know what man? You are routinely insulting to a lot of other posters...and I can't find one good reason for it.

Not that he needs me to defend him at all, but San Jose is a highly respected member of this board, who--unlike myself and most others--always contributes measured, level, and meaningful dialogue while respecting the opinions of others.

You'd do well to learn a thing or two from him.

ditto.....SJBF is as solid as they come IMO.

this site is fun for all, the post count will rise with time.

Anyways I just got home.

Like Trooth said, Nassib is a real lighting rod prospect.

Sorry for all the dissent. Didn't mean to get in dog's craw and I really appreciate the words from Bandit and Ryan.

I actually have been re-watching Nassib over the last few days and have a few more thoughts on him which I'll put out there soon.

As K-9 says, GO BILLS!!!

Anyways I just got home.

Like Trooth said, Nassib is a real lighting rod prospect.

Sorry for all the dissent. Didn't mean to get in dog's craw and I really appreciate the words from Bandit and Ryan.

I actually have been re-watching Nassib over the last few days and have a few more thoughts on him which I'll put out there soon.

As K-9 says, GO BILLS!!!

Alls well and ends well,

I know your a good poster San Jose, (nice fella)

won't be the 1st time someones gotten in to Dogs craw, and it won't be the last, lol

Happy Easter Jose and Happy Easter to all my Bills Brothas and Sista's,

Stay Safe and God Bless

You just can't handle the Trooth :nana:

Edited by dog14787

"Blue-collar" in terms of athletes, i.e. white and underpaid, means nothing. Fans who care about that are idiots, and they're the exact types the NFL is running away from.

This might be the most ignorant statement I have ever read on here. Since when does blue collar mean white and underpaid? Blue Collar is hard working, nothing handed to you, give your best no matter how unappreciated your talents are. Fred Jackson could be considered the poster boy for a blue collar athlete.

One could argue that over 90% of nfl fans are blue collar. Why would the nfl run away from their fan base? Whatever unsettled personal and political issues you have dont pertain to this topic.

This might be the most ignorant statement I have ever read on here. Since when does blue collar mean white and underpaid? Blue Collar is hard working, nothing handed to you, give your best no matter how unappreciated your talents are. Fred Jackson could be considered the poster boy for a blue collar athlete.

One could argue that over 90% of nfl fans are blue collar. Why would the nfl run away from their fan base? Whatever unsettled personal and political issues you have dont pertain to this topic.

Prett much agree. I would classify Drew Brees and Tom Brady as "blue collar". Their mesureables are no where near elite. But what they lack in those they more than make up for it by putting more time into it and working harder at the finer details of the game. You can have all the potential in the world and high end measureables, but you'll go nowhere if you won't put the time into the game on the cerebral end. That's what separates Nassib from the rest.

Boy you MUST be new if your bar is set that low... stick around sometimes people will post things that will make your jaw drop...

My long running favorite is the posters who don't watch the games because they have better things to do - and then make all sorts of analysis about what ails the team.

Welcome to the Board! :beer:

Boy you MUST be new if your bar is set that low... stick around sometimes people will post things that will make your jaw drop...

My long running favorite is the posters who don't watch the games because they have better things to do - and then make all sorts of analysis about what ails the team.

Welcome to the Board! :beer:

Ive actually been around for about 5 years. I started out years back under a different name (BostonBillsBacker) but lost my password and every time I requested a new password I never received one to my email account even though I got a message saying an email had been sent. Part of the reason I stopped posting on here was because of the amount of ridiculous posts Ive seen. But its hard to stay away when you love the Bills, and there are some people on this board who bring a lot of value and I like reading their opinions.

Ive actually been around for about 5 years. I started out years back under a different name (BostonBillsBacker) but lost my password and every time I requested a new password I never received one to my email account even though I got a message saying an email had been sent. Part of the reason I stopped posting on here was because of the amount of ridiculous posts Ive seen. But its hard to stay away when you love the Bills, and there are some people on this board who bring a lot of value and I like reading their opinions.

Welcome back then. I'm glad Boston isn't in your handle bc then I would have had to be a jerk to you! (Bills, Lakers, and Yankees fan) :censored: Boston! :nana:

http://www.wgr550.co...Nassib/15935566

Mods, merge at your discretion.

According to a league source, the Bills will hold a private workout with Syracuse's Ryan Nassib.

Thus far, the team has conducted four private workouts with draft-eligible quarterbacks. West Virginia's Geno Smith, Florida State's E.J. Manuel, Oklahoma's Landry Jones and USC's Matt Barkley are the players the Bills' brass have already seen. The Bills will also work out Tennessee's Tyler Bray. The Nassib and Bray private workouts will likely conclude the Bills tour of the top college quarterbacks.

And several of you were wondering about this earlier today:

None of the private workouts count as an official pre-draft visit with the Bills. Each team is allowed 30 pre-draft visits to their own facilities. Private workouts are often conducted at the player's school or wherever he is training before the draft.

I thought I'd heard that the Bills were gonna workout Matt Scott.

Was I imagining this?

edit: And if this report is true, then the Bills will not be working out Zach Dysert, Mike Glennon, or Tyler Wilson.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan