congratulations bills...

Titans season was a mess last year, I never said it was good. Titans have had one of the best offseason acquisitions. we took ur best o-line player and fitzpatrick(who is way better than kolb) and george wilson is okay. he is a player u can put in rotation or a 2nd stringer.

haha how is the best duo gonna run with a swiss cheese oline

Titans O-line looks like a top 10 this year for sure. Thank you bills for levitre

We lost a guard. We'll replace him. Our line will be as good as last year, which is above average.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I touched a nerve. does it still hurt? :thumbsup:

The thing is, I don't think anyone here disputes that the Bills suck. What is far more interesting, to me at least, is what kind of miserable speck of schitt spends his Easter Sunday prowling around the Internet telling fans of one of the most downtrodden franchises in pro sports that their team is terrible. The psychology of that amazes me. What's on tap for the rest of the day? Planning to strut around a homeless shelter remarking about how crappy everyone's clothes are? You are definitely winning at Life...

The thing is, I don't think anyone here disputes that the Bills suck. What is far more interesting, to me at least, is what kind of miserable speck of schitt spends his Easter Sunday prowling around the Internet telling fans of one of the most downtrodden franchises in pro sports that their team is terrible. The psychology of that amazes me. What's on tap for the rest of the day? Planning to strut around a homeless shelter remarking about how crappy everyone's clothes are? You are definitely winning at Life...

hahahahahahahha im sorry but you just made my day and its not even tuesday

Levitre was the only player the breasts added who could be considered an upgrade. Sadly it won't be enough. Nevermind that Adams was a middle finger away from firing Munchak last season.

Why is everyone feeding the troll? Why would a fan of a terrible team go on another bad team's message board to put them down? We should all unite in our mediocrity.

F it I'm going on the Browns forum to let them know how much of a joke they are for signing Jason Campbell...

CJ and Freddie are "no running game"? Time to delete that comment

Add that comment with the porous O line one in this post & the amount of substance with in the post is NONE ! Don't know what team he has been watching but it's not the Bills ... Although it should be a interesting year !!

your getting off topic. I'm talking about the bills and how they are moving backwards. sorry if you don't comprehend.

I believe I comprehend fully. You know little about football, not much about the Titans, and less about the Bills. Your team overpaid for Levitre and signed an average at best safety and a backup QB to back up the backup QB that you have starting.

Sounds like the Bills and Titans have a lot in common, not just record!