congratulations bills...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you now have the worst team in the nfl. kevin kolb bahahahahahahahha and now mix that with a porous offensive line. no passing game and no running game. this team wont win 2 games next year. :D

i would just fire the head coach already

But hey, he's better than Fitz, right?

PTR

But hey, he's better than Fitz, right?

PTR

Not even close. for starters, kobb can't even play more than 3 games without dying. i think kobb has maybe thrown 1000 yards in a season and that was it. atleast you have seen fitz put up decent numbers with a horrible coach. I would rather have fitzpatrick then kobb anyday.

Edited by TitansBills

But hey, he's better than Fitz Jake Locker, right?

Fixed it for you. Considering Locker is at QB for the breasts and that they've added a bunch of Bills castoffs, the worst team in the NFL is clearly...

Mead I think he knows that......running game as well. Just some trolling action here.

She turned tail and ran after the Locker comment. How anyone whose team has Jake Locker starting at QB can criticize another team's QB is beyond me.

CJ and Freddie are "no running game"? Time to delete that comment

u must think the running game doesn't need a o-line. as it stands bills have one of the worst now. cj is gonna get tore up. u'll see

She turned tail and ran after the Locker comment. How anyone whose team has Jake Locker starting at QB can criticize another team's QB is beyond me.

i'm actually happy to see either one play. Fitzpatrick can make plays and do good things. Locker is still young but has potential to be top 10 QB.

u must think the running game doesn't need a o-line. as it stands bills have one of the worst now. cj is gonna get tore up. u'll see

i'm actually happy to see either one play. Fitzpatrick can make plays and do good things. Locker is still young but has potential to be top 10 QB.

Like I said.....troll action. Cordy Glenn is better then any OL the Titans have

you now have the worst team in the nfl. kevin kolb bahahahahahahahha and now mix that with a porous offensive line. no passing game and no running game. this team wont win 2 games next year. :D

Stupid troll..I can't wait to see Fitz throw an interception and the end of one of your games this year to lose it for you. karma's gonna get you!

ha ya no running game...my god do some research

Stupid troll..I can't wait to see Fitz throw an interception and the end of one of your games this year to lose it for you. karma's gonna get you!

He is gonna have to get his ass off the bench first