Drafting by Value not need from the big board

Based on ranking from Draft Tek

1st round pick, 8th overall player OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia. The type of player the Bills need on Defernse.

2nd round pick 41st overall player, QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee. Has the most up-side on a poor batch of QB's. Could be a bust or a Jem.

3rd round pick, 67 overall player, WR Tararres King, Georgia. WE need NFL WR's.

4th round player, 105th player, OG Justin Pugh, Syracuse. Depth on the Line and a Marrone Guy.

5th round player, 142nd overall player, TE Chris Gragg, Arkanas. Depth at TE.

6th round player, 175th overall player, WR Cobi Hamilton, Arkanas. WR Depth.

I hate the Tyler Bray pick, but like the rest of the draft so much that I'd take it even if it was a package deal.

I would rather have Jordan then Jones, but according to OP, Jarvis Jones can contribute on Defernse.

It works when you have the franchise QB to cover the other weak spots....those that draft that way have a franchise qb

Again Agree 100 % The man hit it out of the park. Until we have a motor it doesn't what the rest of the car looks like -------> "It ain't goin' nowhere" Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

This draft is solely based on the Draftek Big board. Not based on where they might be picked. I think it would worth the gamble on Bray, why settle for good when you can gamble on great. If he sucks draft another QB next year.

Because I think the evaluation that he has the most upside is totally wrong.

Based on ranking from Draft Tek

1st round pick, 8th overall player OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia. The type of player the Bills need on Defernse.

2nd round pick 41st overall player, QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee. Has the most up-side on a poor batch of QB's. Could be a bust or a Jem.

3rd round pick, 67 overall player, WR Tararres King, Georgia. WE need NFL WR's.

4th round player, 105th player, OG Justin Pugh, Syracuse. Depth on the Line and a Marrone Guy.

5th round player, 142nd overall player, TE Chris Gragg, Arkanas. Depth at TE.

6th round player, 175th overall player, WR Cobi Hamilton, Arkanas. WR Depth.

Pass on Jones. Take Patterson and have another good weapon at WR and get this damn offense on track

Hoping jones is the pick. Hate bray. The rest is good in my book. I really hope we don't draft a QB until rd 4-7 now that we have kolb. He's good enough to lose us 11 games maybe more. Get our QB next year.

Just ran Drafttek, put QB at 3...

1. Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia

2. Justin Hunter - WRF - Tenn.

3. Sean Porter - ILB - TA&M

4. Travos Kelce - TE - Cinci

5. Matt Scott - QB - Arizona

6. Dallas Thomas - OT - Tennesee

I am happy with that!!!

It works when you have the franchise QB to cover the other weak spots....those that draft that way have a franchise qb

There is NO franchise in the draft or in free agency. The Bills are better off just drafting the best players instead of chasing a ghost that doesn't exist. Play Jackson and wait to 2014, better to stink a year than another 5 years with a mediocre QB from this draft.

Edited by bisonbrigade

Just ran Drafttek, put QB at 3...

1. Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia

2. Justin Hunter - WRF - Tenn.

3. Sean Porter - ILB - TA&M

4. Travos Kelce - TE - Cinci

5. Matt Scott - QB - Arizo

6. Dallas Thomas - OT - Tennesee

I am happy with that!!

I would enjoy that very much, however, I have a feeling that Matt Scott will not make it past Chip Kelly in the 3rd. 5th round is Zac Dysert territory.

Edited by biggerdaddynj