Easter dinner - what you cooking?

mead107

Grandma's baked ham cooked in ginger ale. Glazed carrots, twice baked potatoes, and tossed salad

We are doing the big dinner this evening...but with a beautiful day on tap I have elected to keep it simple. Rosemary leg o lamb on the BGE, with a potato galette and griied asparagus.

The lamb went in the herb paste andon the fridge yesterday, all I have to do tie er up , get the BGE to temp , and that's pretty much it

Frittata for after church tomorrow so everyone from out of town can leave early afternoon

Edited by plenzmd1

We are doing the big dinner this evening...but with a beautiful day on tap I have elected to keep it simple. Rosemary leg o lamb on the BGE, with a potato galette and griied asparagus.

The lamb went in the herb paste andon the fridge yesterday, all I have to do tie er up , get the BGE to temp , and that's pretty much it

Frittata for after church tomorrow so everyone from out of town can leave early afternoon

Sounds wonderfull!

Cooking dinner on the road. Son driving up

from Austin and meeting us in Granbury .

Cooking my sister in laws "lazy lasagne"

Boiled pasta....browned sausage of your choice

white sauce of your choice layered with mozzarella

and Italian shredded cheese . Spinach salad

and garlic bread. Dessert undecided at the

time.

How'd you do the roast beef?

Oven roast. It was a bottom rump roast. I was nervous. But I had it covered and put an inch of water, then baked it at 325 for about 25 minutes per pound. Came out absolutely perfectly medium rare month a dry piece of meat.