Bills bashed on NFL AM

I saw this on NFL AM today, it was a picture of 5-6 Bills fans wearing Easter Bunny masks during a game at the Ralph, followed by hilarious comments from twitter describing the picture. Here's the one that stuck out the most: "The Buffalo Bills should change their names to the Buffalo Bunnies, because they are very soft, have nothing between the ears and show up for 1 Sunday a year!" Hard to argue that point!

I saw this on NFL AM today, it was a picture of 5-6 Bills fans wearing Easter Bunny masks during a game at the Ralph, followed by hilarious comments from twitter describing the picture. Here's the one that stuck out the most: "The Buffalo Bills should change their names to the Buffalo Bunnies, because they are very soft, have nothing between the ears and show up for 1 Sunday a year!" Hard to argue that point!

At least they are being nice, couldn't have been alot cruder to describe this mess of an organization. Biggest losers in the NFL. Hands down.

Even that is tame compared to the ESPN heads ripping the Bills when Nix got catfished.prepare for an entire season of it.

Question is when does Berman finally jump in the laugh fest.

When this organization stops being a complete and utter dumpster fire with its decision making then it will stop being a punchline. I kind of hope that Russ and company get grilled more tbh. It's pretty embarrassing.

When this organization stops being a complete and utter dumpster fire with its decision making then it will stop being a punchline. I kind of hope that Russ and company get grilled more tbh. It's pretty embarrassing.

Exactly-

For some reason the Bills quietly get a pass it seems from the media on how bad they have been for the past 13 years.

If Buffalo played in a big market the media on a national level would kill the Bills.

i remember a few years ago when Buffalo started out hot, people like J Rome where saying it is good for football for the Bills to be relevant....

Tell ya what, had on NFL redio yesterday in the morning, and Polian was a host. His words" i am through and through a Bills fan, but i have no earthly idea what Buddy Nix is doing. I can not figure out why the let Levitre walk"

Thanks, finally found something that Polian and Nix have in common. Polian has no earthly idea what Nix is doing and neither does Nix!

I think that's pretty funny - one Sunday a year! Love it.