Red States are free'er than Blue states?

The problem with that is people are too !@#$ing stupid to understand their lifetime of voting for Democrats is the reason they are leaving their now-****ty state and moving to one that doesn't have absurd tax rates or is being run by huge gov't unions. So they move to their new state and guess who they vote for?

Just look at Colorado and New Hampshire.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/27/janet-napolitano-immigrants-will-change-arizona-re/

Janet Napolitano: Immigrants will change Arizona from red to blue

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the influx of immigrants into Arizona will put this conservative stronghold into the hands of the Democratic Party.

The former Arizona governor predicted her state would turn blue in coming elections — just like Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado has gained in Democratic popularity, she said in a Christian Science Monitor report.

That's why we have an open door policy for the poor, uneducated and massive hoops for the highly skilled and educated. We see it all the time here in the Silicon Valley with European and Asian engineers trying to get legal status.

It took us 8 years to get a green card for one of our Ukranian developers. Would have been easier for him to grow a vagina and have an anchor baby.

That's why we have an open door policy for the poor, uneducated and massive hoops for the highly skilled and educated. We see it all the time here in the Silicon Valley with European and Asian engineers trying to get legal status.

It's all about diluting the history and culture of individual freedom. Import voters who are for the most part poor and ignorant. Those more likely to be dependent on a generous government. More likely to vote in the parasitic likes of Obama, Hillary, Biden and Brown. These people(Barry and Co) produce nothing but instead suck the life blood out of a nation.

And who'd a thunk it that people would move to places where they could keep more of the money they work for?

Edited by Dante

http://www.washingto...nge-arizona-re/

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the influx of immigrants into Arizona will put this conservative stronghold into the hands of the Democratic Party.

The former Arizona governor predicted her state would turn blue in coming elections — just like Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado has gained in Democratic popularity, she said in a Christian Science Monitor report.

I have no doubt she'll do everything she can to abuse her power as DHS Secretary to make that happen.

It took us 8 years to get a green card for one of our Ukranian developers. Would have been easier for him to grow a vagina and have an anchor baby.

No I think it would have been far easier to have him sneak in from the south and pick grapes for a few weeks.

The problem with that is people are too !@#$ing stupid to understand their lifetime of voting for Democrats is the reason they are leaving their now-****ty state and moving to one that doesn't have absurd tax rates or is being run by huge gov't unions. So they move to their new state and guess who they vote for?

Just look at Colorado and New Hampshire.

What about Colorado? The State Government isn't a mess, the taxes are not unreasonable, and overall is a pretty darn great place to live, even with all the Californians that have migrated here. Heck in my neighborhood, homes are selling before/ the day they are listed because Denver is doing so well- I am considering finishing off my basement and selling soon because there is such little inventory, its a great oppoortunity.

I think it all depends on what you consider freedom. If you like Government services, then you live in a Blue area, pay taxes and enjoy life- aka Denver. If you don't like Government Services, and you ant less intrusion, regulations and laws, live in Colorado Springs... some people like low taxes and having th street lights turned off because they money ran out, its just preference.

In all honesty, of course the Dakotas are free compared to other states.... nobody really want to live there... there is little demand/need for too much Government.

California is full or retards who thought they can boom forever and their housing will never go down, so voted yes for everything and kept chugging... until it doesn't go on forever, and there is not enough money to pay for everything.. My autn finally sold her company because she was taxed to death, sued by emplloyees more that once, and had big losses when the ports shut down... she's finally relizing the beach ain't worth it...

http://www.washingto...nge-arizona-re/

there's currently a plan to try to turn my beloved Texas into a blue state. screw what the residents want.....we'll just take over their state. I wish I could remember who I saw on television that was claiming to be spearheading this effort.

there's currently a plan to try to turn my beloved Texas into a blue state. screw what the residents want.....we'll just take over their state. I wish I could remember who I saw on television that was claiming to be spearheading this effort.

There was a scene on Modern Family last night that condoned that California would soon become mostly mexicans... something slong the like of call and chose option #2 for Spanish, but it would soon be Option #1..

The people I know who are most virulently against illegal immigration and amnesty are naturalized citizens. Almost universally. And almost universally because after all the **** they had to go through for a green card, they can't believe anyone would advocate giving amnesty to illegals "who didn't break the law" just because they're a powerful voting bloc.

There was a scene on Modern Family last night that condoned that California would soon become mostly mexicans... something slong the like of call and chose option #2 for Spanish, but it would soon be Option #1..

The joke was that the majority of Californians would be Spanish speaking. Not necessarily that they'd all be Mexican.

Whats funny is that if the "Spanish speaking/Mexican takeover joke had been stated in a speech instead of an approved, progressive show like Modern Family, then some would label it "hate speech"

*Disclaimer: I do watch Modern family and consider it one of the best written shows on.

California is full or retards who thought they can boom forever and their housing will never go down, so voted yes for everything and kept chugging... until it doesn't go on forever, and there is not enough money to pay for everything.. My autn finally sold her company because she was taxed to death, sued by emplloyees more that once, and had big losses when the ports shut down... she's finally relizing the beach ain't worth it...

These retards are the ones who are moving to Colorado, and when they get done voting in their preferred liberal politicians in the next 10 years, you'll just be another California. Not today. Not tomorrow. But soon, and at the moment you realize it, it'll be too late, and the retards will be moving out of Colorado and into the next red state to turn it into another entitlement-minded blue state.

Whats funny is that if the "Spanish speaking/Mexican takeover joke had been stated in a speech instead of an approved, progressive show like Modern Family, then some would label it "hate speech"

*Disclaimer: I do watch Modern family and consider it one of the best written shows on.

Comedy's understood to be...well, comedy.

Unless Murphy Brown's having a baby.

Comedy's understood to be...well, comedy.

Unless Murphy Brown's having a baby.

As much as I would like to "correct" your statement Tom, I've got to drive to Pittsburgh now.

and its pretty easy to see that ....................................

trap1.jpg?w=231&h=300

lol

You guys ever notice how many ex-New Yawkers live in FlaRidAYa? Living fat on their union & NY govt pensions. NY would be smart to make their pensioners pay a penalty for leaving, but they don't so they push away even more younger kids from the state.

What about Colorado? The State Government isn't a mess, the taxes are not unreasonable, and overall is a pretty darn great place to live, even with all the Californians that have migrated here. Heck in my neighborhood, homes are selling before/ the day they are listed because Denver is doing so well- I am considering finishing off my basement and selling soon because there is such little inventory, its a great oppoortunity.

I think it all depends on what you consider freedom. If you like Government services, then you live in a Blue area, pay taxes and enjoy life- aka Denver. If you don't like Government Services, and you ant less intrusion, regulations and laws, live in Colorado Springs... some people like low taxes and having th street lights turned off because they money ran out, its just preference.

In all honesty, of course the Dakotas are free compared to other states.... nobody really want to live there... there is little demand/need for too much Government.

You're describing the liberal trap perfectly.

Everything is great in the beginning when services are "free" and there is a lot of money to spend, but pretty soon the people who have to pay for the "free" stuff eventually leave while those who want the handouts start moving in. Then you're screwed. You'll be left with a bloated budget and a middle class unwilling to foot the bill. It's a lot easier to increase spending than it is to cut it when the money runs out.

That's not true. I understand your point but that's just silly.