Had a little chat with Donte

youngjebrey

I follow Lil Donte on twitter and I saw him take another shot at buffalo and decided id take the low road and shoot back. Poor guy must have nothing better to do in the offseason. My apologies for the language TBD, just looking out for Buffalo. I Understand if this has to be deleted but ill post it anyways.

I'm embarrassed for you and that image on your twitter, b'rah.

But, Whitner likes to talk, who cares. We moved on, he hasn't. That's the moral of the story.

Im a college student. Thats what its all about when your 22 years old. Dont be jealous of my image.

I follow Lil Donte on twitter and I saw him take another shot at buffalo and decided id take the low road and shoot back. Poor guy must have nothing better to do in the offseason. My apologies for the language TBD, just looking out for Buffalo. I Understand if this has to be deleted but ill post it anyways.

Good job Jeff. Talkin' Proud

FWIW: I signed up for Twitter, out of shear boredom one day, and "followed" about 25 people....mostly comedians or sports people. Amongst them was Thurman Thomas and CJ Spiller. Seems like they both heard about the Whitner Tweet too. Spiler (who normally only posts religious stuff) actually thanks Thurman for being a great spokesman for the city, and refers to Whitner (not by name) as being "classless" for running down a city, after he is gone....

I hadn't logged in to my account for a few months, until this thread. Frankly, Twitter gives me a headache...I never now who is saying what, or it is a "re-tweet"...I lost interest pretty quick.

As I'm not a twitter...er, am I reading this correctly?

Was all the brouhaha caused by this?....

"All the Buffalo fans are mad because I said that I don't miss buffalo. Well, I told the truth. I DON'T! Best of luck though"

If so, I see nothing wrong with that comment at all.

"All the Buffalo fans are mad because I said that I don't miss buffalo. Well, I told the truth. I DON'T! Best of luck though"

Exactly. Buffalo fans treated this guy like pure crap, for one. Secondly ... who the hell would miss Buffalo after being part of a successful team in a major U.S. city? Whitner's response was perfect. No B.S., but no disrespect, either.

I don't see what provoked Whitner's tweet in the first place. What have the fans said recently that has not already been said about him since he left ? If he is bringing up Buffalo out of context, it is he who hasn't gotten over the fact that the Bills didn't want him too badly.

responding to angry fans on twitter isnt smart in the first place, but otherwise his content wasnt all that bad. just not needed to start with.

Speaking of Twitter wars, anyone else think that Tim Graham comes off petty when he fires back at people who criticize him?

PTR

its his audition tape to be ON ESPN 2 like all th other writer reporters turned personalities. I think its almost funny.