2013 Bills' Season - Motto Contest

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly this little exercise seems to be bringing out the talent in everyone.

There's a lotta good stuff.

Great thread idea, I guess.

Here's another one:

"Hey, just by the law of averages… "

As Bills' fans, we need not take ourselves too seriously. Self deprecating threads that allow some comedy are a decent way to let off some steam (rather than arguing about why one draft prospect is superior to another).

Lookin forward to game day threads with you, No Saint and the rest of you losers. :D

They should rhyme:

Our 2013 will be real scary but at least we got rid of the Glove Wearing Mary.

What's left of our hopes are ashes and soot.....and again our DT has a boo boo foot.

Our linebacking corps is in need of a prayer.....at least good old Poz had beautiful hair.

Time to get off the QB carousel....at 8 break the rules and pick Johnny Manziel

Now that our chances have been diagnosed, we're a longer longshot than Florida Gulf Coast.

All those are symptoms of this disease:

Want a good ending? Read Walt Whitman...........this story is written by Jeffery Littman.

We suck and just signed Trent Edwards and Ryan Fitzpatrick wrapped up in 1 qb Kevin kolb so buy tickets and watch us miss the playoffs and get the first pick in the draft and follow us to Toronto

I try to go with rhymes but yours sure flows off the tongue easily. :wacko:

How about?: Come to the Ralph to see Kevin Kolb. Bring lots of hankies cuz he'll make you sob.

I still like: Want a good ending? Read Walt Whitman...........this story is written by Jeffery Littman.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I try to go with rhymes but yours sure flows off the tongue easily. :wacko:

How about?: Come to the Ralph to see Kevin Kolb. Bring lots of hankies cuz he'll make you sob.

I still like: Want a good ending? Read Walt Whitman...........this story is written by Jeffery Littman.

That's really good

Or maybe - Bills Football - Ever been robbed? Now you've been Kolbed.