Buffalo Bills. The Cinderella Story

brenty

http://www.nfl.com/n...-cinderella-run

Just thought i should post this. This is my favorite line out of the whole thing.

"if you want to follow a potential Cinderella story, you have to find the dark horse. Look for a team so low, no one can see it."

Edit: by the way, that quote, they aren't really bashing the bills through out. It is a nice read at the end. I just found the quote amazing.

Edited by brenty

The only parallel between the Bills and Cinderella is their proclivity to lose an article of clothing (a shoe and a jock strap) when it matters most.

Go Bills!!

And I immediately thought of Chad Pennington and Eddie Robinson.

This thread is hilarious for no other reason that to see all the negative ninnies get their panties in a bunch because a national writer dares to write some positives on the Bills and likes the HC hire.

The article was good. It sure as hell beats the same old crap about how we're supposedly going 2-14 next season.

Positive slant is nice. But, is the author high? or just a paid off Brandon shill?

The Commish has probably been reading all the gloom and doom on the message boards, therefore got his minion to write something nice to get the fans feelin better.