Anyone listen to Howard Stern today???

The Poojer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well they all started laughing and kind of catching themselves when they mentioned 'jumping up and down on the couch'....despite gary's best attempts, i think it accidentally slipped out and it caught even howard off guard, based on his continued 'embarrassed/surprised' laughter

I was listening to the replay and sort of heard it...who was the celeb? Musician of some sort, right?

I don't know...I thought they revealed tom cruise but I heard it incorrectly... apparently its a piano player that no one would be surprised by..and probably someone who was more popular in the 90's as opposed to today...NOT Elton john...

Jesus H, just say who they were talking about. you wont get sued.

Edited by The Poojer

Howard: "How did Rock Hudson keep you quiet about the bj?"

mystery guest: "Well, he had his dick in my mouth."

It wasn't a mystery guest -- he was a friend brought along by a woman who "won" a visit to the studio to sit in and listen to the show. Turns out he is an actor who had some bit parts in the 70s and 80s, and does a lot of one-man broadway type stuff. Forget his name though. It was funny -- the guy turned out to be the hit of the day; lots of crazy stories and one (apparent) slip up "outing" some musician, as noted above.

Edited by eball

I don't know...I thought they revealed tom cruise but I heard it incorrectly... apparently its a piano player that no one would be surprised by..and probably someone who was more popular in the 90's as opposed to today...NOT Elton john...

John Tesh!?