which free agents are still out there that would be a good fit for Bil

Pete

I think we're in cash saving mode for some reason, so keeping that in mind:

Moore of course.

Dansby's a good option, but I think Maualuga going back outside would be a good get.

Two receivers, Massaquoi and Heyward-Bey. Both should come relatively cheap, and I think they will fit well. HB and Graham can stretch the field and Stevie and Massaquoi are both excellet route runners with good hands.

I think we're in cash saving mode for some reason, so keeping that in mind:

Moore of course.

Dansby's a good option, but I think Maualuga going back outside would be a good get.

Two receivers, Massaquoi and Heyward-Bey. Both should come relatively cheap, and I think they will fit well. HB and Graham can stretch the field and Stevie and Massaquoi are both excellet route runners with good hands.

I like Massaquoi. He might jump at the chance to be #2 in Buffalo

Many FA's can help the team but it looks as though we are not interested in improving the team through free agency.

History has proven that we are not good talent evaluators so I am not very hopeful on us suddenly having a good draft as well. I'm beginning to think that the upper management feels that a new coaching staff should provide all we need. I thought we would move on Dustin Keller, Fred Davis is actually a better receiver but I'm not sure if the Bills are interested. Moore is a good Levetre replacement at guard. Once again it doesn't seem as though we are interested. I could be wrong but not much is coming from the rumor mill. Not sure what the strategy is here.

Edited by VADC Bills

Karlos Dansby LB, 31 is getting a little old but London Fletcher gave Washington 6 great years after the Bills thought he was old at 31, Lawson, Dansby and Mckelvin gives the Bills defense decent speed again

Darrius Heyward-Bey WR - I'd really like the Bills to have a QB-WR combo that makes the defense cover the whole field, Heward-Bey could be half that combo to open space for Stevie and CJ

Bernard Pollard SS - I'm not sure what the Bills think of Searcy but if they have any doubts then I'd love Pollard "Killer of Patriots"