The Bills have a few holes to fill

chef4131

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2004 we were desperate to find a starting QB (sound familiar) we traded back into Round 1 (with Dallas) and drafted losman at #22. With this trade we gave up our #1 pick in 2005. Dallas used our pick #20 on a DL. Marcus Spears

What scares me is giving up our 2005 pick we missed out on drafting Aaron Rodgers. I can see the Bills repeating this same scenerio, reaching back into the first round to "over draft" a QB and give up a chance to draft a franchise QB next year.

I understand that we need a QB, but lets be smart on how we get one--

If I recall though Rodgers was about as good of a prospect in his respective draft as Losman. No one had Rodgers becoming the phenom he is now.

Oh and there is nothing scarier than angry midgets.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

After the NY Jets in the first round, I don't think any team after will draft a QB. That means trading to the front of the 2nd to get a QB. NFL network path to the draft round table posited that Oakland may cut Palmer and draft Geno Smith after watching today's pro day at West Virginia. If the Bills don't get a chance to draft Smith, try to trade back and pick up draft picks. Then at the end of the first when teams start to jockey for position to draft a QB, The Bills will have opportnity to use the added pick to move up and nab the QB the team wants. Other that Smith, I don't see any other QB in the draft being a early or mid first rounder. Most are viewed as 2nd and 3rd round talents.

You know what scares me? Marsupials do! Because their fast....and they dart, that's crazy!

And the whole external gestation thing in the pouch is just unnatural. Their offspring are like creepy little parasites after they're born. Frickin' marsupials.

The QB Prospect Quality appears to be much better in 2014. i cannot see the Bills giving up a first rounder in 2014 to get back into the bottom of the first round in 2013.

I'm literally praying The Bills FO understands this...I still think they should take a QB high in 2013, but Trade down...Maybe 2 times...Collect extra picks, maybe even for 2014...And still take a QB with one of the 1st two picks...Worst case scenario you get your back-up this year, and your starter next... B-)

:blink:

Fast....and they dart?

http://www.google.co...9QEwAA&dur=1169

Don't underestimate the darting ability of the cute and cuddly koala. Those little bastards are deadly accurate with a blowgun, and they're not afraid to use it to protect those freaky little parasite babies.

Edited by transient

Marsupials are kinda scary though.

Especially that duck-billed platypus.

It's a venomous mammal. It has a pouch. It lays eggs like a bird. It has the bill of a duck, the tail of a beaver and the feet of otter.

I mean, wtf?

The Platapus is not a marsupial.....it is a monotreme.

And most marsupials are fairly cute.

Possums, Wallabies, Koalas, Quolls, Sugar Gliders, Feather-tailed Gliders, Numbats, Bilbys....even the Wombat is kind of cute.

Kangaroos & Tasmanian Devils are the only ones(from memory) that are in the least bit scary.

Marsupials are kinda scary though.

Especially that duck-billed platypus.

It's a venomous mammal. It has a pouch. It lays eggs like a bird. It has the bill of a duck, the tail of a beaver and the feet of otter.

I mean, wtf?

It's like mother nature's garbage plate.

Don't underestimate the darting ability of the cute and cuddly koala. Those little bastards are deadly accurate with a blowgun, and they're not afraid to use it to protect those freaky little parasite babies.

Koala's are constantly stoned on eucalyptus(true).

Their cousin, the Drop Bear is quite dangerous though. Looks like a Koala but is carnivorous. Drops out of the gum trees from a great height onto its prey. Usually doesn't drop on humans....but it has been known to happen.

Edited by Dibs

Is this the new hobby now that Fitz is gone? The "we need threads?"

It is funny people are neglecting that we are not horrible. Bring in middle of the road OG, LB, and SS and we can do just fine, WR can come in the draft, and CB too.

I agree too. We still have a ton of talent on this team. I remember a time when we were completely and I mean completely void of top end talent. That simply is not the case now. Every single team has needs we are no different. If we solve our QB dilemma (not saying that's easy), this team can win. I have a ton of confidence that Pettine will fix the defense. Maybe not in year one, but I think more reasonably by year two.

I think Marrone's experience in the college game should give him a unique perspective in aiding the FO in chosing a QB. I'm excited to see who they pick and support the hell out the decision.

I'm scared that we will trade back into the 3rd round to pick up a promising LB prospect costing us a 7th rounder in 2015 and a conditional pick in 2016 which will turn out to be a 5th round pick which will be used by the Miami Dolphins to select a young kid out of Arkansas who will go on to be the greatest QB in NFL history and the Dolphins will go on to beat us twice a year for 10 consecutive seasons. We will rip the goal posts down, however, when we finally beat them in 2027 and it will be the happiest day of my life, but I will die the next day in a routine teeth cleaning. Thats what scares me.,

Dental office accidents kill more Bills fans each year than Topps wet floors

Edited by benderbender