Boldin traded to 49ers

BILLS #1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a sixth round pick. the Bills should of moved on him!

Easy to say and yes we could use a wr like Boldin, but and this is just my own speculation. When it comes to trades of low return for veteran players, the player themselves have a lot of say in the kind of teams they're traded to.

Sounds like the 9ers are scared of the Seahags. Still, it's probably a good move for both teams. The Ravens didn't want to pay him 6m and would have cut him and got nothing. The 9ers if they can afford 6 mil have a good stopgap for a year or two to go with Crabtree and Vernon Davis. Good opportunity for Boldin to make his money and go after another ring. Probably has a better chance on the 9ers than even on the defending champs.

No way that Boldin would have wanted a trade to the Bills.

Joe Flacco is a good QB, but will not be as good without Boldin. Anquan is a huge reason why Flacco got the big contract. Flacco should send him birthday and Christmas presents every year.

He wouldn't have reported.

Fans need to realize until you get a QB worth a damn, no good offensive players (especially those wanting the ball thrown to them) are going to come here. Why would they come to buffalo and see their stats go down?

While I agree with the first part of your statement, why would they come here without a QB, not every player is about stats. Boldin is very willingly going to a team where his stats are likely to decrease, now being the #4 threat and option on the team behind Gore, Crabtree and Davis. I doubt he gets 65 catches, almost 1000 yards and 112 targets. He'll be a cog to a very prolific, balanced team.