What Positions Do We NOT Need To Draft??

Storm Front

Center, RB, Safety, Kicker, Punter, Tackle, and TE if we just grab a FA

I'll add LG, RG (assuming Levitre), LT, CB, KR, FB to your list.

Certainly I realize our record indicates we're bad everywhere, but I'm satisfied with the talent and skill we have at these positions.

IMO, we're really not that far away, player wise. Poor 4th quarter QBing and passive Defensive schemes doomed last season.

no, we need an OT too. Pears/Hairston are below average and Glenn was so-so. upgrade would not hurt. and we need a safety as well, free or otherwise (we need a backup even with Byrd). Levitre seems a long shot, so OG as well.

heck, even a #3 RB could be on the table, since we have none and Freddy is aging. not early, but late.

we can literally draft for pretty much anywhere except maybe DE. orrr.. maybe even there if Mario plays OLB and we like a 3-4 end.

not exactly stacked anywhere. FA could change that but now? anything.

no, we need an OT too. Pears/Hairston are below average and Glenn was so-so. upgrade would not hurt. and we need a safety as well, free or otherwise (we need a backup even with Byrd). Levitre seems a long shot, so OG as well.

heck, even a #3 RB could be on the table, since we have none and Freddy is aging. not early, but late.

we can literally draft for pretty much anywhere except maybe DE. orrr.. maybe even there if Mario plays OLB and we like a 3-4 end.

Ur post pretty much says it all regarding how Buddy has done building and stocking this team w talent. Pretty marginal results considering we could use help at just about every position on the roster. And that could include DT because Dareus and K Williams are both overrated. They both play well in spurts, but when your run defense is at the bottom of the league, and getting gashed on a regular basis, every player in the front seven bares responsibility for the mess. But lets hope some real coaches will bring some accountability to each player to play a whole lot harder, or they will be gone. And I think that will go for every player on the roster, regardless of where they were drafted. But back to my original point, Buddy can't retire soon enuf. Lets hope the Whaley/Marone era brings much better results.

Predicting the Bills' 2013 draft is like trying to predict what year the Cubs will win a World Series. I cannot think of any position on the Bills where we do not need to draft a player. Anyone?

Give me a break, this team is not as hopeless as you make them out to be. Every team has needs. I think everyone on this board would think it a waste if they drafted any of the following positions in the first 3 rounds: O-Line (assuming they re-sign Levitre and frankly, even if they don't), RB (if you come back by discussing the Bills' 3rd string RB situation, then you don't know anything about football), Safety (they already stated they'd at least franchise Byrd) or D-Line. Not every team has polished quality starters at every position. The Bills desperately need linebackers, receivers and a quarterback. If they believe in Brooks and/or Searcy, I don't mind them signing a marginal veteran to compete with either of them and addressing other needs in the draft.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

This board has such incredibly unrealistic expectations of what a good ofeensive line looks like. WE'VE HAD ONE FOR TWO YEARS NOW!!! At what cost do you draft a tackle? Instead of a linebacker??? Hairston is decent but enormous and still young, Pears is fine, Sanders even has potential and they just re-signed Colin Brown who actually has a pretty good pedigree. For a rookie, Cordy Glenn looked fantastic! Do you really think they're ever going to assemble a line of 5 pro bowlers? The line is fine. Honestly, I wouldn't even want them to draft a guard even if Levitre walks. Plug someone else in there. We need freaking playmakers man.