How PPP defines "rich"

What's PPP's definition of "rich"  

27 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, what constitutes being "rich" in America? (Gross income)

• $500,000+ per year
    • $250,000+ per year
    • $150,000+ per year
    • $100,000+ per year
    • $75,000+ per year
    • $50,000+ per year

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich, to me is not how much you make, I have house/car broke freinds who make twice what I do... rich to me is how long can I live in my assets without working, how much overall wealth have a I accumulated....

I can tell you, I can live a great existance on 75K as well as 500K... difference being how much I "own", and how much money I have in the bank for a rainy day....

Agree with Tasker. Got to look at the old balance sheet. But in general if you can say **** you to anybody you work with or for and just walk away from whatever you are doing b/c you don't need the money...then you are rich...although even if you don't have **** you money you may be rich based on the old balance sheet

you're rich if you're content with what you have, feel secure, fullfilled, loved respected and happy. he with the most happiness wins.

That is some wisdom right there but I also think that explains why so many are envious of others. People who aren't achieving what you mention in larger numbers look to the government to provide those things. Many like the path of least resistance.

Edited by keepthefaith