My First Mock Draft

FutureBillsGM

#1 Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennesee (Big guy with good hands and ran pretty well at the combine today, need WR badly now)

#2 Tyler Bray QB Tennesee (Buddy said you have to draft them a round earlier than you should. Bray has all of the skills and looked good at the combine so far. May be an idiot and/or a loser but in this draft class I will take that)

#3 Nico johnson ILB Alabama

#4 Keith Pough OLB Howard

#5 Brandon Kaufman WR E. Michigan

#6 Steve Williams CB California

I'd be more comfortable taking Patterson if we were to trade down a bit which never happens. I too like Bray, he does worry me about with his attitude problems and I didnt get to watch a whole lot of his games but can anyone speak to his mobility/pocket presence or lack there of?

you got the QB/WR combo correct... just not the right QB/WR... here is what we end up doing...

#1) Matt Barkley - QB USC

#2) Robert Woods - WR USC

OR... if the ball finally bounces in our favor come draft day...

#1) Geno Smith - QB WV

#2) Tavon Austin - WR WV

either way I am banking we go QB/WR combo and let them mold with CJ and Stevie... get those four on the same page, revamp our defense and we have a playoff team fellas!

Liked what I saw from cordarrelle Patterson and tavon Austin...really starting to like geno smith if he falls to us. If not then Ryan Nassib in the second. I liked bray, but he's a 4/5 round pick. Also liked WR's quinton Patton and Connor Vernon out of duke.

you got the QB/WR combo correct... just not the right QB/WR... here is what we end up doing...

#1) Geno Smith - QB WV

#2) Tavon Austin - WR WV

either way I am banking we go QB/WR combo and let them mold with CJ and Stevie... get those four on the same page, revamp our defense and we have a playoff team fellas!

I cant really see geno not going #1 overall but if we had a choice I would go with #8 Geno Smith and #41 Robert woods

Why not? I feel like we have done the same while chasing RBs and of course defensive backs. :oops::rolleyes:

hahahhahhha

#1 Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennesee (Big guy with good hands and ran pretty well at the combine today, need WR badly now)

#2 Tyler Bray QB Tennesee (Buddy said you have to draft them a round earlier than you should. Bray has all of the skills and looked good at the combine so far. May be an idiot and/or a loser but in this draft class I will take that)

Thanks for putting your mock out there. Today's release of an injured WR certainly is the end of the world.[/sarcasm]. A tall WR with speed and moves is now more of a priority to MarroNix, and there are several in the draft in RD1-3. Maybe FA will help us through this choppy water on our new boat.

Edited by Astrobot

pretty good start but we need pass rushing LBs.

#1) Geno Smith - QB WV

#2) Tavon Austin - WR WV

This is the way I see it happening and either scenario would be ok with me, but I will add that Patterson at 8 (If Barkley/Smith are gone) and Bray at 41 also works.

Tim-

Bray is Fitz with a stronger arm. Makes a great throw then follows it up with a mind boggling pass into a defenders chest or 5 yards from his WR. Often a one read/stares down one receiver type QB too.

I know he has the big arm, but I just can't believe he has supporters.

BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE.

BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE.

BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE.

BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE.

BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE.

BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE.

BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE.

WRT to the dratt I read I find humorous funny

The New England Patriots enter April's NFL draft tied for the fewest picks in the league with five. Three trades for veteran players Aqib Talib, Chad Johnson and Albert Haynesworth have all cost the Patriots selections in this year's draft.

Sure hope you're not our future GM. Bray....ehhhhhhhh