Nick Foles

switz1610

Why must we always weigh the options of grossly overpaying for a QB which we could have drafted ourselves for a relatively cheap price? Why can't we be the team with the problem of having a young promising QB to dangle? Of course, these are all rhetorical questions.

Well, the obvious answer is that the Bills' didn't think he was very good. I guess if you think a guy with a 1-5 record, 6TDs and 5ints is a promising young QB then the Bills' certainly blew it again.

Well, the obvious answer is that the Bills' didn't think he was very good. I guess if you think a guy with a 1-5 record, 6TDs and 5ints is a promising young QB then the Bills' certainly blew it again.

Hey, that's better than Mallett's stat-line! And some want to trade a 3rd for him. :lol:

If he's any good, why are the Eagles shopping him?

I don't like Foles. I pray he's not a Bill, but I can see a reason the eagles are shopping him is because he doesn't fit Kelly's system in the least. He's useless in that offense. Why keep him?

we try to get a real QB in here.

No team would ever admit it and even the coaches wouldn't be in on it but what if the "owner" (Brandon) thought our best chance at a QB would be to tank the season to get a franchise QB.

I hate to say it, but I'm all in. I don't believe that there's a QB available that could conceivably help us win is a Super Bowl, especially in the next season or 2. We've been BAD for so long now, I could deal with a 2-14 season if it meant we were going to be able to draft a potentially elite QB. Watching Fritz this season, unable to CONSISTENTLY be a threat on passes longer than 10 yards, made me ill. 4th qtr drives to potentially win a game......all end in the same fashion......pick. I miss Jim Kelly. I want a superstar QB. One more bad season is worth it IMO.

So he looks good at times? How does he look the other times?

PTR

+1. Fitz has looked more than good at times and everyone on this board wants the guy drawn and quartered. Poor bills fans. So desperate. I just hope RGIII is ok so I can continue my allegiance shift to the Redskins, oh I mean "Warriors" , or is it "Blueskins " \(but that would offend blue man group..).. well.....

Behind the worst offensive line in football,and with a under utilized run game. Context is your friend.