The 53 Year Anniversary Bills Wall of Shame Awards

Meathead

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carpenters stats are better and he played longer so goin with ko million

But he was a first round talent that we stole in whatever round we got him...he cant be on the list.Real questionb, was robinson really horrible or do we all just remember that one play. i think he was that awful, just wondering

This list is obviously full of children. Otherwise you would remember such great first round picks as Phil Doakes and Walt Patulski... not to mention Terry Miller, Booker Moore, and Perry Tuttle.

I am old and bitter.

Go Bills! Please.

Teryy Miller had a 1000 yard year his rookie year I think..maybe even a 14 game season then.Booker got sick, thats not fair, and i agree on Tuttle

gonna disagree on chris watson at DB--i thought he was decent. I would vote for him at PR/KR.

and the person who mentioned reuben gant as a runnerup---thats loco he was a good TE

well, it was me who mentioned gant, "loco".. thanks.. i think this a board to express opinions and i was expressing mine about gant..

great point. i never saw him play but his stats back up your claim. winner so far

cant find any starting stats on don wilson

gant was a blocking te and pretty decent at it so i dont think that counts

bit of a tough call betwen him and mike-meyer since the former had a worse one-season pcentage, but lustig only played four years for four different teams so im going with him

ill buy that

haha good point

never started

great point. i never saw him play but his stats back up your claim. winner so far

cant find any starting stats on don wilson

gant was a blocking te and pretty decent at it so i dont think that counts

bit of a tough call betwen him and mike-meyer since the former had a worse one-season pcentage, but lustig only played four years for four different teams so im going with him

ill buy that

haha good point

never started

donald wilson was a DB and punt returner around 83-84

Teryy Miller had a 1000 yard year his rookie year I think..maybe even a 14 game season then.Booker got sick, thats not fair, and i agree on Tuttle

Miller did go for 1000 in 1978, the first 16-game season. He ran for 208 against the Giants that year too... raised a lot of hopes, only to dash them.

You need to back more than ten years folks. Y

This past summer, I almost started a thread trying to come up with the Bills best possible roster from 2001-2011...but then I realized I didn't want to get depressed over the Bills in the off-season too....essentially this thread is the same thing! :lol:

Clyde glosson

Fred besna

no starts for glosson

cant find stats for besana

agreed. cant say a thousand yd rusher was the worst ever

booker moore did get sick but he gets it due to high draft status and we have nobody else yet

already had tuttle (see edited first post)

Center: Melvin Fowler

Not canty?

Mike Williams does not belong on this list, if he was a 2nd or 3rd round pick he would have been considered good. He was just a bust.

Tuten Reyes?

Brandon spoon?

Edited by frogger

bill conaty - fewer starts over the same number of years as fowler, so hes in until we find somebody better (worse)

tutan reyes - fewer games, starts, and years than jamie nails, so ill go with that

i thought about brandon spoon but i remembered he had two tds when he started for the bills. but since we got nobody else at MLB i guess we'll go with him for now

many udfas play on the line for a long time in the nfl. mike williams couldnt even stay in the league so i dont see how he would have been good regardless of where he was drafted