The 53 Year Anniversary Bills Wall of Shame Awards

Meathead

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TE - Lonnie 'Friggin' Johnson

I think Robert stone hands Royal was worse.

MIke Williams - OT

Eric Flowers - DE

Billy Joe Hoebert/Joe Dufek/ Matt Kofler/Vince Ferragamo/Bruce Mathison/Rob Johnson - QB

John McCargo - DT

Eddie Robinson - LB

JD Wiliams- CB

Edited by Azucho98

Your wrong right out of the box! in 1968 Ed Rutkowski started three games at QB. 100 attempts 41 completions for 380 yards 0 TD and 6 Int. rating 27.1

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RutkEd00.htm

K- Nick Mikamyer. (Not sure how to spell his name but he was the absolute worst kicker ever..during our 2-14 seasons)

Nope Booth Lustig. Fans beat him up for missing a FG.

Your wrong right out of the box! in 1968 Ed Rutkowski started three games at QB. 100 attempts 41 completions for 380 yards 0 TD and 6 Int. rating 27.1

great point. i never saw him play but his stats back up your claim. winner so far

thee worst was donald wilson! .. not even close.. runner-up.. reuben gant

cant find any starting stats on don wilson

gant was a blocking te and pretty decent at it so i dont think that counts

Nope Booth Lustig. Fans beat him up for missing a FG.

bit of a tough call betwen him and mike-meyer since the former had a worse one-season pcentage, but lustig only played four years for four different teams so im going with him

There is always room for James Hardy on my all-time suck roster...a guy who was drafted for a very specific role, and couldn't even make it onto the field most weeks...

ill buy that

can chris watson be on twice? One for CB and one for PC?

haha good point

Mark tranowicz out of nebraska

never started

gonna disagree on chris watson at DB--i thought he was decent. I would vote for him at PR/KR.

and the person who mentioned reuben gant as a runnerup---thats loco he was a good TE

Edited by Tcali

kicker has got to be, and not even a contest, Tom Dempsey.I am still cold from that friggen opener when he missed the kick that would have ended the streak...my most hated Bill ever. Yes, he can make this list based on one kick.

At Safety, I would vote for either Kurt Schulz or Keion Capenter.

Edited by plenzmd1

kicker has got to be, and not even a contest, Tom Dempsey.I am still cold from that friggen opener when he missed the kick that would have ended the streak...my most hated Bill ever. Yes, he can make this list based on one kick.

At Safety, I would vote for either Kurt Schulz or Keion Capenter.

Schultz????..Carpenter maybe