Bart Scott anyone???

chetsap

Just read that the Jets are set to release Bart Scott and Calvin Pace. What you guys think?

NFL Draft News and Al Fronczak's Inside Scoop on the Draft

02/07

Quick Hits - The New York Jets will release LB Bart Scott and DE Calvin Pace.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bart Scott is a big flopping douche bag. Would be really bad to bring in a "toxic" player like him. I wouldn't mind, however, kicking the tires on Calvin Pace if he came on the cheap. I really would like to see the Bills bring in Laron Landry. He's an UFA, and hearing his interview on Sportscenter yesterday, it really seems like he wants to test the market.

Bart Scott is a big flopping douche bag. Would be really bad to bring in a "toxic" player like him. I wouldn't mind, however, kicking the tires on Calvin Pace if he came on the cheap. I really would like to see the Bills bring in Laron Landry. He's an UFA, and hearing his interview on Sportscenter yesterday, it really seems like he wants to test the market.

Byrd and Landry would be a nice combo

Much like our QB situation, with how bad we are at LB we can't afford to turn our noses up at any potential credible candidates. Bring them both in for workouts. BTW those saying Scott is old, he was born only 2 months before pace. With no offense support jets still managed 8th best defense last year. Has to be talent beyond cromartie

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Just read that the Jets are set to release Bart Scott and Calvin Pace. What you guys think?

NFL Draft News and Al Fronczak's Inside Scoop on the Draft

02/07

Quick Hits - The New York Jets will release LB Bart Scott and DE Calvin Pace.

Would rather go with VandenBosch, Kruger or Connor Barwin, there will be plenty of FA with a lot better upside than Scott

Did Pace play OLB with the Cardinals? No thanks on Scott. The FA market is very deep this year. I think we should spend big money on Levitre and a WR, followed by mid-level money on a couple of LB's. Franchise Byrd. Draft QB and LB's. Making a run at Dustin Keller could be a nice make us better, make them worse signing too...

Laron is the kind of Beast we need back there, would be a huge upgrade over wilson.

Would rather go with VandenBosch, Kruger or Connor Barwin, there will be plenty of FA with a lot better upside than Scott

I'd really be interested in all those guys especially Kruger but if too pricey Barwin is just as good, VandenBosch is getting up there but definitely worth a look.

• 2 weeks later...