Ashley Judd is available

Just Jack

The recently departed Rick Majerus had the greatest comment on Ashley Judd ever. He was the commentator at UK game once and said:

"Man, if they show Ashley one more time, I'm not going to have to rent a movie when I get back to the hotel tonight."

That is fantastic. Here's to you, Rick... not good enough for the Notre Dame job - if there's a heaven, that should get you in... well maybe. :)

I think she'll be playing for the other team from now on..........I follow her on twitter and man does she hate men! I couldn't believe they lasted this long.

I was not aware of that. Although I have seen her interviewed a couple of times and she comes off as a bitter person.

I think she'll be playing for the other team from now on..........I follow her on twitter and man does she hate men! I couldn't believe they lasted this long.

I guess Dario got a little tired of tucking it between his legs.

Edited by UConn James

I may be wrong. I don't exactly have good gaydar...........But, I respect her for her humanitarian work - she's gone into the worst brothels on earth - in Africa, Thailand, etc...........But, I think she came out with a hatred of all men. She's quite a feminist, but I would read tweet after tweet attacking men in general.............And, then a little later, she'd say some tweet about how much she loves Dario.

She does come across as bitter, Mark. I saw her on Craig Ferguson and he's using his usual whacky sense of humor on her and drawing a mustache on her on her book, etc. and didn't even crack a smile.