hillary bitch slaps the gop

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things:

That has to be one of the most slanted articles I've ever read.

Given up on Huntsman this quickly?

A pathetic excuse for what should be a respected position of power in the US government. She is an artful dodger if nothing else, capable of wielding all the usual political tactics from "outrage" to tears. She won't be the next President because we aren't that stupid; after all, we didn't re-elect Obama did we....Oh, wait a minute....

Edited by Keukasmallies

http://www.washingto...55e7_print.html ladies and gentlemen; the next president of the united states.

I don't think that sounds so much like a B word slapping as much as it does a deflection of the question. The fact of the matter is that the administration screwed up. Plain and simple. Then afterwards they tried to cover it up. I have a hard time that Clinton didn't know the correct story of what was going on at the time the American people were fed the story of the protest.

I don't think that sounds so much like a B word slapping as much as it does a deflection of the question. The fact of the matter is that the administration screwed up. Plain and simple. Then afterwards they tried to cover it up. I have a hard time that Clinton didn't know the correct story of what was going on at the time the American people were fed the story of the protest.

Nut? Meet blind squirrel!

Fear not, had it been a republican being grilled by a Democratic congress, Birdog would quickly have reversed the roles. Such is the M.O. for the dogmatic republican/democrat fan boys.

guess yall missed the compliments from multiple republican legislators on a job well done as secretary of state. and an approval rating that just about every senator and congressman envies. yes, bengazi was a disaster but we're now coming to the realization that n africa is a terrorist breeding ground and a powder keg.

guess yall missed the compliments from multiple republican legislators on a job well done as secretary of state. and an approval rating that just about every senator and congressman envies. yes, bengazi was a disaster but we're now coming to the realization that n africa is a terrorist breeding ground and a powder keg.

So because she got complimented, that equates a B word slap?

Hey, I'm not saying she's a bad SoS. I think she's done a great job. I feel like the current admin. Has been one of the best in recent memory when it comes to foreign policy. I'm just saying that Bengazi was a true screw up by the administration and they need to come out and admit it.

Hey, I'm not saying she's a bad SoS. I think she's done a great job. I feel like the current admin. Has been one of the best in recent memory when it comes to foreign policy. I'm just saying that Bengazi was a true screw up by the administration and they need to come out and admit it.

she did. she took full responsibilty.

So because she got complimented, that equates a B word slap?

i was referring to her handling of paul and the freshman senator johnson. i listened to the exchange on the radio this morning with him. sure sounded like a slap down to me.

Really nothing of note from that questioning. If anything a minority of Republicans revealed their fake outrage by the terrible line of questioning. More interested in grand standing than learning something new or else they would have had better questions. Rand Paul took the cake with his comment and immediate email to his constituents containing the video of it.

Either way though, the hearing really were just about as anticlimactic as anyone with a brain knew they would be. The thing happened. It was bad. HIllary was SoS when it happened.

Edited by SameOldBills

Like? For real?

Really nothing of note from that questioning. If anything a minority of Republicans revealed their fake outrage by the terrible line of questioning. More interested in grand standing than learning something new or else they would have had better questions. Rand Paul took the cake with his comment and immediate email to his constituents containing the video of it.

Either way though, the hearing really were just about as anticlimactic as anyone with a brain knew they would be. The thing happened. It was bad. HIllary was SoS when it happened.

agree except that it was a successful exit for hillary...she showed that she won't be pushed around and has the goods to disarm grandstanding opponents. i think she helped herself yesterday if she truly has designs on the presidency. i can see those quotes from mccain and corker playing on tv ads.

agree except that it was a successful exit for hillary...she showed that she won't be pushed around and has the goods to disarm grandstanding opponents. i think she helped herself yesterday if she truly has designs on the presidency. i can see those quotes from mccain and corker playing on tv ads.

if youve ever wondered why no one wants to reach across the aisle on any issue ever.... its because people already start saving their quotes to use against them (or their party) at a later date if they praise anyone with a different letter next to their name.

if youve ever wondered why no one wants to reach across the aisle on any issue ever.... its because people already start saving their quotes to use against them (or their party) at a later date if they praise anyone with a different letter next to their name.

it's not the public quotes that make much of a difference in regards to policy and legislation. it's the quiet, behind the scenes talk. unfortunately, that's where the really nasty stuff seems to be happening. i think the compliments were genuine however and credit was given where it was felt due. why shouldn't that be used as a presidential resume builder?

Obama would much rather have Biden be the next president. Despite what you heard on the campaign trail, Obama feels that Clinton was not the right kind of democrat when he was in office. He is basically trying to undo many of Clinton's initiatives and is wary of Hillary moving more to the center. He knows that Biden will be the person he needs to continue on whatever progressive social justice policies that he began. But it doesn't matter, if Hillary runs, she steam rolls Biden, even though I fully expect Biden to get heavy African American support, because of the loyalty they will feel for the person who was Obama's "right hand" man.