hillary bitch slaps the gop

YOU said that the GOP "spit" on everyone they dont like vis a vis foreign policy.

I pointed out an effort by a GOP Administration to give HUGE sums of money to an overseas cause voluntarily. And more, to those "brown people" the GOP supposedely hates so much.

So what was stupid about it? Please. Explain.

Wow, you really are THAT stupid.

What I said was that GOP policy amounted to spitting on the floor every time someone you don't like walks by.

From that you deduce the Bush Administration doesn't like brown people?

I don't believe any rational thinking person actually believes that the media isn't biased towards liberal doctrine.

Yes, most people believe that there is a bias. But the GOP is having some sort of auto-immune response.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberals think it's a fallacy because whenever they've tried to blatantly report with liberal leanings, it either goes bankrupt (Air America), gets sold to Al Jazeera (Current) or just goes batschttcrazy (Olbermann). They have to go the route of soft selling throught he MSM so they can all stand around wondering why anyone cares that none of the networks report on, say, Brian Terry's death but spend hours talking about Beyonce lip-syncing.

um, fox and the other networks salivate over PBS' demographics. but of, course it's only the right wingers that believe it's liberal biased (thus i can make this argument to them only). Personally, i think the newshour is the most balanced american tv news show. articulate, recognized experts from both sides giving their take but if you really want a look from the outside in, listen to/watch some foreign broadcasts like BBC. to me they seem much more PBS like than fox/ lumpy/ O'reilly or even olberman/colbert.