hillary bitch slaps the gop

Wow, a new liberal trifecta in one post: "Everyone does it" with a "Bush bad" reference and a full-throttle "car in the ditch" metaphor. The only thing missing is a reason why all of this hurts teachers, police and firefighters.

You can't take all the incompetence of Barack Obama and say "This is REALLY what a leader is like." Look around him. The only people who show him respect are his family, Biden and the press. Neither Reid nor Pelosi like the guy, in large part because he never reaches out to ANYONE except when people call him out on it, and then he hastily releases a WH photo of him in a room with a bunch of white men, and when that gets called out, he releases a photo of him with black women, and when that gets called out, he releases a picture of him doing something cute with his dog and the media says "Awwww, shucks," and then they go on vacation and he plays golf. Then he cuts his vacation short to address some issue to make it look like he's working again.

He calls for councils to meet on key issues (Simpson Bowles and the jobs council) and bring him their recommendations, and then he says thank you and does nothing with any of the recommendations, even when they're bi-partisan. He travels around the country blaming everyone for his failures, and then he does something cute with his wife and the media says "Awwww, shucks," and then they go on vacation and he plays golfs. Then he cuts his vacation short to address some issue to make it look like he's working again.

Rinse. Repeat.

What I'm getting from your argument is that a person can only be a leader if EVERYBODY loves them. The fact that he's not willing to get on his knees and blow you to get your approval doesn't make him a bad leader. Then to counter my cliched argument regarding the car in the ditch you counter with the cliche of "the press are in bed with him, that's the only reason why people think he's a leader".

Thats why Bush gave tens of million of dollars in aid to Africa for AIDS research.

This is such a stupid reply I don't even know what to say.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why Bush gave tens of million of dollars in aid to Africa for AIDS research.

It was a tad more than that and his efforts have been widely acclaimed:

http://www.nysun.com...-funding/82912/

"The five-year, $48 billion plan renews a program credited with saving millions of lives in Africa alone and is widely seen as one of the major achievements of the Bush presidency.

Mr. Bush said the program, launched by him in 2003, "is the largest commitment by any nation to combat a single disease in human history."

The president signed the bill in the ornate East Room of the White House, surrounded by lawmakers and people affected by AIDS whom he met on his February trip to Africa.

The legislation is a rare case of relatively easy cooperation between the Democratic-controlled Congress and the White House. It passed the House last week by a 303-115 vote and the Senate earlier in the month by a vote of 80-16."

Republicans foreign policy consists of spitting on the ground though.

What I'm getting from your argument is that a person can only be a leader if EVERYBODY loves them. The fact that he's not willing to get on his knees and blow you to get your approval doesn't make him a bad leader. Then to counter my cliched argument regarding the car in the ditch you counter with the cliche of "the press are in bed with him, that's the only reason why people think he's a leader".

Okay, so essentially you're just trolling again. After I specifically listed why he's not a leader, you suggest I'm using a cliche to argue that he IS a leader because the press loves him. I'm really not interested in following you down the liberal rat hole of a random thought process that leads to frustrating everyone in an effort to suggest you won an argument.

Shoulda seen it coming. My bad.

I'm sure the bold part made sense in your head somewhere.

It's a much more apt analogy of Obama's understanding of how the private sector works than anything you've offered.

BTW, how's that Summer of Recovery coming along?

I also didn't use Teddy Roosevelt as an example of soft military action. I used a quote. See the difference?

Yes, the quote is nice. Yet TR had no problem in growing USA's military capacity at an logarithmic rate and using it.

Now that you have proven that you put more faith in people's words and not their actions, it's no wonder you're an Obama fan/apologist.

Jake Tapper, who I believe may be one of the most fair "main stream" news dudes has a slightly different take of how Hillary looked.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/01/23/tapper_on_hillarys_outburst_exhaustion_taking_strong_emotional_toll_on_her.html

BLITZER: Were you surprised she got as emotional as she did in discussing the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and the others?

TAPPER: No, because she has been reaching out directly to these individuals, and of course, these were people who were killed on her watch at the State Department. She went through a list early in her testimony of all the individuals who had been killed at diplomatic compounds, and you have to remember, of course, unlike soldiers, who there is inherently a risk of the threat of life or death, a lot of diplomatic people, we don't perceive them as putting their lives at risk. We think, oh, they work for the State Department, their job is not as dangerous. And it's not true. And people like Secretary Clinton have now learned that firsthand. She, of course, knew that because of her time working with her husband in Bill Clinton's administration, all of those diplomatic people, personnel, killed in the embassies in Tanzania and Kenya. But the other point to make is, from sources close to her, this really did take a very, very strong emotional toll on her and in addition to an exhausting job, I think it probably its part and parcel of the exhaustion that we've seen that she's been suffering from.

Okay, so essentially you're just trolling again. After I specifically listed why he's not a leader, you suggest I'm using a cliche to argue that he IS a leader because the press loves him. I'm really not interested in following you down the liberal rat hole of a random thought process that leads to frustrating everyone in an effort to suggest you won an argument.

Shoulda seen it coming. My bad.

This seems to be your defense mechanism when your argument starts to break down. Read your what believe are the characteristics of a leader. I agree with you on most of them but I also added some additional characteristics that compliment the ones you identified. The one thing that neither of us claimed to be a characteristic of a leader is that he is well liked by everyone.

No Obama is not well liked by everyone. In fact I really don't care for him as a person. To me he comes off as a snooty douche wad.

Yet your next post claims that he can't be a leader because no one but his family, Joe Biden, and the press respect him.

You're dead wrong on that. He is more widely respected that you think he is.

You're mistaking respect for being generally well liked. And yes a lot of people, even many in his own party don't like him. Like I said before, he's a snooty douche wad.

He's been able to motivate this nation to pass healthcare reform that we've been talking about for twenty years without any successful action. That by itself is quite a feat.

Yes, he's called out the previous administration, Yes he uses photo-op to try to connect with the populace. He isn't perfect. He's far from our best president, but he certainly isn't the worst. Personally, if Hillary ran against him in a primary I might have voted for her over him.

It's a much more apt analogy of Obama's understanding of how the private sector works than anything you've offered.

BTW, how's that Summer of Recovery coming along?

Yes, the quote is nice. Yet TR had no problem in growing USA's military capacity at an logarithmic rate and using it.

Now that you have proven that you put more faith in people's words and not their actions, it's no wonder you're an Obama fan/apologist.

So you can deduce that I put more faith in a person's words rather than their actions based on the fact that TR didn't follow his own policy 100 years ago? Wow, You're good!

LABillz just projects whatever anger he has at Obama, builds very negative image of him of which some is probably based in reality however most is not, then rages about everything in the world while channeling that rage through him personally. This image and attitude towards him in his view, is of course, the only possible truth and it's absolute fact and anyone not sharing in it is just plain stupid and/or a terrible American. In other words, LABillz is a conservative nut job no different from Bush nut jobs just wearing a different jersey. This is why we all love LABillz at PPP.

LABillz just projects whatever anger he has at Obama, builds very negative image of him of which some is probably based in reality however most is not, then rages about everything in the world while channeling that rage through him personally. This image and attitude towards him in his view, is of course, the only possible truth and it's absolute fact and anyone not sharing in it is just plain stupid and/or a terrible American. In other words, LABillz is a conservative nut job no different from Bush nut jobs just wearing a different jersey. This is why we all love LABillz at PPP.

You forgot that is also a perpetual victim.

He's been able to motivate this nation to pass healthcare reform that we've been talking about for twenty years without any successful action. That by itself is quite a feat.

He didn't motivate anyone to do anything. Pelosi and Reid did all the hard lifting, and the only thing Obama brought to the table other than a couple of useless speeches was to threaten anyone on the D team who wouldn't vote for ACA.

But let's assume for a moment he did motivate a nation to pass something that a majority of American's wanted repealed...you'd have to be a kool-aid drinker of SameOldBills proportions to think the ACA does ANYTHING to reform the problems with health care. All it does it make a bad situation worse by adding countless layers of bureaucratic bullschitt in place of what COULD have been a truly comprehensive health care plan that actually DID improve the problems with heath care. ACA gives a small number of people something that could have easily been accomplished without the soon-to-strangle-us regulations and costs.

When the next generation starts to write the book on Obama, you can bet ACA will be the embarrassing goose around his neck that secures his place in history as the most clueless of all presidents; a man who blindly put a useless ACA in place while paying lip service to the real problems in America at the time: high unemployment, and horrible debt and deficits.

Edited by LABillzFan

You forgot that is also a perpetual victim.

Oh course...the victimization of anti-government people is never ending. As it is for their leftist counterparts.

http://www.realclear...ons_record.html the fat man's sad, bitter but slightly amusing take on the hearings (and you cons call the liberals envious?). it least he was able to discern the future political implications.

Rush channeling his inner LABillz..seemingly outraged upon finding out what he already secretly knew...that most people in government on either side respect Hillary. Shouldn't be possible since he doesn't...so it's understandable his ranting. And of course, it's Rush, so who knows what he cares about anyway he's playing a character and just kicking a bee hive and making money.

He didn't motivate anyone to do anything. Pelosi and Reid did all the hard lifting, and the only thing Obama brought to the table other than a couple of useless speeches was to threaten anyone on the D team who wouldn't vote for ACA.

But let's assume for a moment he did motivate a nation to pass something that a majority of American's wanted repealed...you'd have to be a kool-aid drinker of SameOldBills proportions to think the ACA does ANYTHING to reform the problems with health care. All it does it make a bad situation worse by adding countless layers of bureaucratic bullschitt in place of what COULD have been a truly comprehensive health care plan that actually DID improve the problems with heath care. ACA gives a small number of people something that could have easily been accomplished without the soon-to-strangle-us regulations and costs.

When the next generation starts to write the book on Obama, you can bet ACA will be the embarrassing goose around his neck that secures his place in history as the most clueless of all presidents; a man who blindly put a useless ACA in place while paying lip service to the real problems in America at the time: high unemployment, and horrible debt and deficits.

You're fist paragraph is nothing but conspiracy theory. The rest is nothing more than you complaining about the direction the nation is going in. "regulations are bad" "Unemployment is still high" "There's still a national debt".

Rush channeling his inner LABillz..seemingly outraged upon finding out what he already secretly knew...that most people in government on either side respect Hillary. Shouldn't be possible since he doesn't...so it's understandable his ranting. And of course, it's Rush, so who knows what he cares about anyway he's playing a character and just kicking a bee hive and making money.

agreed. but his on air persona appears to significantly influence the party...why doesn't that scare the crap out of party members? "yale and harvard and columbia and wellesley, or wherever these people go.... and he's the one complaing about the dems waging class warfare? charitably, i'll assume by "these people", he means smart people. Edited by birdog1960

agreed. but his on air persona appears to significantly influence the party...why doesn't that scare the crap out of party members? "yale and harvard and columbia and wellesley, or wherever these people go.... and he's the one complaing about the dems waging class warfare? charitably, i'll assume by "these people", he means smart people.

I think the fact that now the GOP is attacking education is the most frightening aspect of their tipping to the far right.

agreed. but his on air persona appears to significantly influence the party...why doesn't that scare the crap out of party members? "yale and harvard and columbia and wellesley, or wherever these people go.... and he's the one complaing about the dems waging class warfare? charitably, i'll assume by "these people", he means smart people.

Bee hive kicking goes on in the Dem party as well...while it doesn't strangle the entire party (at times) it's still there. That said, some top party leaders may not like it at certain times, but it keeps a lot of incumbents in their spots...

Bee hive kicking goes on in the Dem party as well...while it doesn't strangle the entire party (at times) it's still there. That said, some top party leaders may not like it at certain times, but it keeps a lot of incumbents in their spots...

i really don't see the dem equivalent of rush out there. colbert? not nearly as influential. same for ed shultz (who just seems a buffoon). maddow? no , i'm convinced she's real and earnest, not a persona. but i'm interested to know who you think fits the bill.

i really don't see the dem equivalent of rush out there. colbert? not nearly as influential. same for ed shultz (who just seems a buffoon). maddow? no , i'm convinced she's real and earnest, not a persona. but i'm interested to know who you think fits the bill.

I don't think there's an equivalent amount of manipulative bee hive kicking, but to say "well, the Dems aren't as bad as the Repubs"...that isn't saying much...c'mon now...hehe...maybe someone like Bill Maher or basically the comedians...a few of the race people are about as close as you get but yes you are right they are not taken nearly as seriously ...

I don't know, Angry Ed telling people that the GOP wants us dead seems like an attempt to stir up the bee hive to me.