hillary bitch slaps the gop

So you can deduce that I put more faith in a person's words rather than their actions based on the fact that TR didn't follow his own policy 100 years ago? Wow, You're good!

Considering that you decided to use the empty words that only sound profound as the analogy? Then, yes, it does speak volumes of you.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, Angry Ed telling people that the GOP wants us dead seems like an attempt to stir up the bee hive to me.

hehe, maybe an attempt but lets not put good old Ed on Rush's level...it's an issue of prominence. There really is no group of prominent liberal commentators that can sway the base enough to directly influence the pols....that's sort of the main difference in terms of comparing the "bee hive kick" effect and the level of thrust it has...

Considering that you decided to use the empty words that only sound profound as the analogy? Then, yes, it does speak volumes of you.

You might have a point if I was holding TR up as a perfect example of how to execute foreign policy. I'm saying "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick". Is a good example of how we should. You're arguing against a position that I don't hold. We call that a straw man.

You might have a point if I was holding TR up as a perfect example of how to execute foreign policy. I'm saying "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick". Is a good example of how we should. You're arguing against a position that I don't hold. We call that a straw man.

You're the one who brought up the quote. I just remarked that it was an inane quote that even the guy who uttered it didn't follow. Which everyone with a functioning brain understands that if you're not willing to use the stick, no one will take its size seriously.

But I understand, we've had the most successful foreign policy in ages because the administration has perfected leading from behind, while you won't see the true repercussions when he's long out of office. The policy has obviously been successful because bad regimes no longer hate America. Forward. The Nobel Peace Prize board thanks for your service anyway.

This is such a stupid reply I don't even know what to say.

YOU said that the GOP "spit" on everyone they dont like vis a vis foreign policy.

I pointed out an effort by a GOP Administration to give HUGE sums of money to an overseas cause voluntarily. And more, to those "brown people" the GOP supposedely hates so much.

So what was stupid about it? Please. Explain.

Shes annoying but these senate hearings on everything need to stop. Waste of time for showboating politicians.

I agree. We should only have them when it matters: when a Republican is in the White House. Anything else is grandstanding and, let's face it, an attempt to go after a president based on half his skin color.

Rearranging the title of this thread: The GOP slaps the B word Hill'ry.

based on what? i don't think a majority of the voting public saw it that way....nor most of the political pundits. limpbaugh's moaning is the coup de grace: it confirms who got the better of the little cage match.

based on what? i don't think a majority of the voting public saw it that way....nor most of the political pundits. limpbaugh's moaning is the coup de grace: it confirms who got the better of the little cage match.

I could not disagree more,

the media portrayed it the way they wished, as they would have no matter what occurred.

as to your claim of how the "voting public" saw it......that is strictly your opinion

And while you don't acknowledge it, Rush Limbaugh's reaction is just the other side of the coin of the media response (which you base your whole little statement on.................lol

the media portrayed it the way they wished, as they would have no matter what occurred.

as to your claim of how the "voting public" saw it......that is strictly your opinion

And while you don't acknowledge it, Rush Limbaugh's reaction is just the other side of the coin of the media response (which you base your whole little statement on.................lol

did you read what limpy wrote? he was complaining that hillary wasn't given a harder time. he said she was "given a get out of jail free card" and he was attacking either her education or cultural ties. this despite, the obvious failed provocations of paul and the wisconsin newbie. this despite saying earlier in the day that the dems were running a designed cultural and class war. the rantings of ones opponents give insight into their true beliefs. he believes hillary won and he isn't happy about it.my reference to the voting public is based on her impressive approval rating. you think that's gonna drop after this? those that approve are likely to approve even more after this.

This is how the media worships Obama. Look all the way down and see how many articles are about him:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_RECESS_APPOINTMENTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-01-25-10-49-05

The media the media!

lol...get over it ya bunch of cooks....you've all been brainwashed too far in the direction of an overcorrection it's pathetic at this point....on balance "the media" probably a little to the left but get over yourselves thinking every story is lied about by every outlet to make Obama look good and the GOP bad it's as if you don't actually consume any media at all. And like Bird said, O'Reilly, Rush...they all were of the same opinion on this story anyway...

The conservative "war on all media (except conservative media)" is the most retarded of all things going ... and that's saying something.....it literally just means "don't listen, trust, or even consider anything outside the bubble"

Edited by SameOldBills

The media the media!

it literally just means "don't listen, trust, or even consider anything outside the bubble"

Exactly 180 degrees out of whack.

The concern is with the echo-chamber of the NY-DC media.

People are encouraged to listen to all views, not what is just pre-packaged and repeated on almost all networks word for word. Then they can consider and discuss the diverse opinions that are all over this great country.

but your reply was good too S.O.B, if you like projection...........................lol

The media the media!

lol...get over it ya bunch of cooks....you've all been brainwashed too far in the direction of an overcorrection it's pathetic at this point....on balance "the media" probably a little to the left but get over yourselves thinking every story is lied about by every outlet to make Obama look good and the GOP bad it's as if you don't actually consume any media at all. And like Bird said, O'Reilly, Rush...they all were of the same opinion on this story anyway...

The conservative "war on all media (except conservative media)" is the most retarded of all things going ... and that's saying something.....it literally just means "don't listen, trust, or even consider anything outside the bubble"

SOB, did you click on my link above? Check out the AP's stories and who they are about. That page could be Obama's FaceBook page.

SOB, did you click on my link above? Check out the AP's stories and who they are about. That page could be Obama's FaceBook page.

lol the AP is biased b/c they cover stories about the President? You click on a WH story and other links on the page are related to WH stories? what are you talking about?

I don't believe any rational thinking person actually believes that the media isn't biased towards liberal doctrine.

Liberals think it's a fallacy because whenever they've tried to blatantly report with liberal leanings, it either goes bankrupt (Air America), gets sold to Al Jazeera (Current) or just goes batschttcrazy (Olbermann). They have to go the route of soft selling throught he MSM so they can all stand around wondering why anyone cares that none of the networks report on, say, Brian Terry's death but spend hours talking about Beyonce lip-syncing.