Tyrann "Honey Badger" Mathieu - CB - LSU

dbflaBill

I would not be Surprise if the Bills draft him, providing hes available in the 4th/5th rd. Hes not an ideal starting corner, but a perfect nickle corner. he can also replace McKelvin on PR/KR duties. His open field tackling, and his blitzing ability. Not too mention his attitude could bring a big spark to this defence.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be surprised if he lasts til the fourth, but if he's there I'd sure take a chance on him.

he will have to a great combine to move up past the 4th, remember in 2011 he was a raw player , then he doesn't play at all in 2012., so his value is low

just the kinda guy buddy nix loves to draft.... undersized speed guys with a TON of off field troubles... totally matches the bills/nix style.....

I kind of get the feeling that Buddy is not going to be the end all say so in this draft. If he is, you're right, no way he takes him. If he's not, who knows what kind of players we'll be drafting? I like the idea of him as well though, from the 3rd on with combine results pending.

I would not be Surprise if the Bills draft him, providing hes available in the 4th/5th rd. Hes not an ideal starting corner, but a perfect nickle corner. he can also replace McKelvin on PR/KR duties. His open field tackling, and his blitzing ability. Not too mention his attitude could bring a big spark to this defence.

I wouldn't draft him but bring him in as a UDFA unless he is a way better prospect than the other 7th rounders.