OT: Browns Hire Rob Chudzinski (HC)

buffalo1983

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some are saying the same about us and Marrone . . . let's hope both teams show them wrong . . .

Please list the teams who were clamoring to interview Chud for their HC slot, as opposed to the four teams we KNOW were interested in Marrone.

From the Browns message board......

This makes me happy.

Now if we can just keep Dick Jauron as our DC things will go well. I would like some continuity and Jauron would be a nice guy to keep around. Experienced guy left to run his defense the way he sees fit

They seem to be happy, Chud is a life long Browns Fan.

Edited by BRAWNDO

Please list the teams who were clamoring to interview Chud for their HC slot, as opposed to the four teams we KNOW were interested in Marrone.

He wasn't the hot candidate this year but he had a lot of interest last year, interviewing for the HC openings in Jacksonville, St Louis, and Tennessee.

I feel bad for saying this about a guy I know so little about but poor Cleveland fans. Major let down I am sure...but they are used to it, they do live in Cleveland.

About the same for Bills fans not getting Lovie I'd think

http://www.panthers.com/team/coaches/rob-chudzinski/4256904b-b890-4f70-b6a3-b745cece0685

Is this the HC that is good enough to compete with the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens who are all fighting for a playoff berth every year.

Why would you feel sorry for Cleveland when you don't know anything about their new coach?

Oh come on. This mirrors what happened to Bills fans three years ago. Big talk from the top of the organization about sparing no expense, big names being tossed around, and you end up with... and offensive coordinator from a bad team? I guess at least Chudzinski was gainfully employed at his time of hire (unlike Gailey).

Not saying he's going to fail in Cleveland, but right now, how can you not feel some empathy for them?