[SUW] Ugliest Vehicle on the road

What's the ugliest vehicle you see on the roads?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What's the ugliest vehicle you see on the roads?

• Scion
    • Pontiac Aztec
    • Honda Element
    • Anything that metallic orange color
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hummer

Every time I see one I want to murder the driver, the manufacturer, the car dealer, the finance company, and the ad agency.

195080[/snapback]

SUCH HOSTILITY :)

At least you can fit a full size corpse in there, unlike the PT Cruiser (midgets), or the mini-Cooper (medium-sized dogs).

Speaking of pointless, you could fit an entire mini-Cooper into one of those Escalades with the rims that keep spinning when you're stopped. Why would they keep spinning? So you have the illusion of being faster than the car stopped next to you at a red light? I don't get it.

194848[/snapback]

me thinks it's a 'Black thing'.. :)

Why am I picturing a garage filled with Pacers, Citations, Gremlins, Mavericks, and an Aries K?  :w00t:

194859[/snapback]

My poor dad always had bad taste in cars..............he owned at the same time in the 70's a Gremlin and a Pacer wagon. Actually the Gremlin wasn't a bad little car. The Pacer was damn ugly, but you could haul some sh-- with it

My poor dad always had bad taste in cars..............he owned at the same time in the 70's a Gremlin and a Pacer wagon.  Actually the Gremlin wasn't a bad little car.  The Pacer was damn ugly, but you could haul some sh-- with it

196213[/snapback]

At least he didn't have an AMC Eagle, a Pinto, and not one but TWO '77 Toyota Corrolas, like my father. Every time one of the Corrolas broke (often), he'd cannibalize it for parts to get the other working. Did that for three years...

An overpriced,butt ugly piece of crap if there ever was one.It looks like a poor imitation of a Humvee that was made out of aluminum foil as a joke.

195105[/snapback]

Hummer with out a doubt. A volkswagen Thing on steriods. My wife got me a "Your Hummer Looks Stupid" bumper sticker for Christmas :w00t:

the Scion tC is a pretty good lookign car...why wouldn't she recommend that?

196253[/snapback]

I said if she wants a Scion so bad get the tc, but she thinks the xb is cute...cute...who the hell wants to drive around in a "cute" car. :w00t:

always laugh when i see BMW, Lexus, Porsche, etc SUV... "Sport Utility Vehicle"

I tell you what, if you are gonna be doing any sporting, or anything using it for its utility purpose, don't ask me to borrow my Porsche Cayene...

I know, I know, rich people like to show off their money, but they are just NOT practical.

If I'm spending $99,000, I'll pass on that thing and get myself a 2005 lincoln town car  (roughly $50,000) and a 2005 Jaguar S-Type (around $48,000). 

But that's just me.

195045[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw that Jag in a magazine - nice metalwork and the coolest paint called Purple Haze.

Yeah,  the VW Beetle certainly recieves a dishonorable mention,  at the very least.  Always has been,  always will be ugly.  And those Mini Coopers...now there's good value for your money.  $18,000+,  and you basically get a lawnmower with a cab.

194907[/snapback]

I rather like these cars. Not a whole lot of space, but I think they're darn cute. I also like the Mazda Miata. My dad thinks the Scions are silly looking. I don't mind them that much, I am more against those big vehicles, such as SUV's. I prefer smaller cars.

the Scion tC is a pretty good lookign car...why wouldn't she recommend that?

196253[/snapback]

Actually, the Scion tC is pretty good looking as a tampon applicator. As a car, ughhh.

Also, why dump $50K on a Jaguar which will spend 100 days out of the year in an (expensive) auto shop? $30K gets you an Acura TL Type-S, which is officially tres cool as of the 2004 model.