• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Return of Tarkenton.

GO BILLS!!!

Kid looks special to me. Size be damned! I thought his intercepted throw was very impressive. WR should had it.

Jones. Meh. Nothing impressive so far. Looks where he's throwing the hole time it seems. I like the OU fullback, Millard, although he dropped a TD pass.

That was a horrible pass!!! Speaking of horrible passes, anyone see Colin Klein throw? Eeek!

Nice game. Jones showing some grit. I'd keep the kid in there near the goal line...Belldozier be damned.

A little tired of the Manzielgasm by these announcers...we all like the kid but geezum..control yourselves guys.

It's the US of A. That's what you do..... (Tebow)

There he is!! Hey- he's playing ok...not sure why they put Bell in but I guess that's their version of Tebow Wildcat ??

they have done it for two years now guess they stick with it.

Agreed...but looks better than many think he is. Great accurate arm on the deep out more than once, but he had a brutal read on that pick.

it happens Peyton isn't perfect either.

Erin Andrews = Overrated + Annoying

I agree! I am flipping channels and waiting for the second half.

I also refuse to sit through Lou Holtz during ESPN college halftime shows.

Did I just say that Erin Andrews and Lou Holtz are equally annoying? I think I did, and I think I meant it.

Landry Jones just doesn't jump out at me. I'm not seeing a difference maker here. 51 offensive plays in the first half and only 13 points to show for it. I just don't see any upside. His past three seasons have flat lined. His Soph season was his best.

Landry Jones just doesn't jump out at me. I'm not seeing a difference maker here. 51 offensive plays in the first half and only 13 points to show for it. I just don't see any upside. His past three seasons have flat lined. His Soph season was his best.

The obvious question to me is how he compares to Sam Bradford.

The other questions on my mind is what kind of coaching has he gotten at OU?

It's hard to evaluate a guy like him. So many variables.

Seems like a diamond in the rough but you don't draft those guys in the high first round.

You'd prefer to draft a finished or near-finished product.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.