Why does Cleveland and Kansas City have more talent?

seq004

The Brown Have Only Three Good Payer , Trent Richardson, Joe Thomas & Joe Haden, The Chiefs have Two Jammal Charles & Dwayne Bowe, that's just my opinion & as far as the Pro Bowl, its has been a joke since the fans got to vote so I don't put any stock in that

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not seeing all this "Great talent" in KC. Dwayne Bowe who probably won't even be with the Chiefs next season. You have a couple good defensive pieces but overall it's not a team you go "Yeah put a qb there and they go from 2-14 to 11-5.

The Brown Have Only Three Good Payer , Trent Richardson, Joe Thomas & Joe Haden, The Chiefs have Two Jammal Charles & Dwayne Bowe, that's just my opinion & as far as the Pro Bowl, its has been a joke since the fans got to vote so I don't put any stock in that

I'll give the chiefs this. They have some defensive potential with guys like Johnson//Hali/Houston/Flowers. Although I think Derrick Johnson tends to get overrated a lot but this sudden idea that the Chiefs are loaded with talent not seeing it. As far as the Browns go I don't watch them much but when I did Richardson seemed to be more hype than substance. Really like Haden and D'qwell Jackson

Possibly, but deserving or not 5 PB players shows a coach that clearly there are some good players on the team. Regardless, the overall control is why Reid took the KC job (that and money I'm sure).

Also, just because a coach chooses another team doesn't always mean there more talented. People take jobs for all sorts of reasons, good talent is just one...

IMO Andy looks like he hasn't missed a lot of time at the trough during feeding time. If anyone has ever eaten a good steak in KC they can see why Reid wants to be there.

I'm just not seeing all this "Great talent" in KC. Dwayne Bowe who probably won't even be with the Chiefs next season. You have a couple good defensive pieces but overall it's not a team you go "Yeah put a qb there and they go from 2-14 to 11-5.

I'll give the chiefs this. They have some defensive potential with guys like Johnson//Hali/Houston/Flowers. Although I think Derrick Johnson tends to get overrated a lot but this sudden idea that the Chiefs are loaded with talent not seeing it. As far as the Browns go I don't watch them much but when I did Richardson seemed to be more hype than substance. Really like Haden and D'qwell Jackson

kc on offense has charles, who is much better than this board seems to realize, at wr they have bowe, baldwin and breaston who we would gladly take as our top 3 wr. i dont love mccluster but hes a fun little weapon. moeaki is a decent tight end. they are likely to add a #1 pick to this side of the ball.

they are a good team if you add a good qb and better coach. not meant as a knock on us, as i think we are too.

Edited by NoSaint

Pro Bowl Schmo Bowl. Tell me Spiller, Byrd, McKelvin didn't belong on an NFL all-star team? The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest whose purpose is solely as a contract incentive.

So Pro Bowl voters are solely voting to get certain players better contracts? That's a new one.

Anyway, I could see Byrd and CJ, but Leodis I don't see. His "record" season was much like Parrish's. Only 23 returns against 14 fair catches. He had 5 games where he 10 returns total averaging 30 per. HIs other 5 games, he 13 and averaged 9.8 per. In fact, before he went on IR, in his last 3 games he had 7 returns for less than 12 per. He had more fair catches than punts in that stretch. He was already done at that point.

IMO Andy looks like he hasn't missed a lot of time at the trough during feeding time. If anyone has ever eaten a good steak in KC they can see why Reid wants to be there.

So true. Hell, I'd consider moving to KC just so I could live off of, and learn to cook, some real KC BBQ! :beer:

I'm also baffled as to why Cleveland is being talked about as a more attractive landing spot than Buffalo.

cleveland has a lot more going for it than buffalo. not even close. both as a destination and a franchise. committed, stable, aggressive ownership, new stadium and facilities...vibrant downtown redevelopment... and lets face it, Cleveland did in the 80's and 90's what buffalo politicians just talked about and studied.

The Bills talent is good not great. Add a franchise QB & we are a great team.

by the time a franchise QB is ready in B lo , the rest of the team will have fled in free agency. watch what levitre does

Speaking to the talent issue, for the record Kansas City not only has the 5 current Pro Bowlers that have already been mentioned but they also have 2 current Pro Bowl alternates.

As for Cleveland, some of it depends on your opinions of Brandon Weeden and Greg Little.

Also on defense they have 4 other above average players in D'Quell Jackson, Phil Taylor, Ahtyba Rubin, and Jaabal Sheard.

I think the talent is comparable among these three teams and is not really a big selling point for a prospective new HC.

Cleveland also has Josh Gordon who is considered a gifted talent.