Greg(g) Williams' son is fired by Rams

What can you do with the name "Barkevius Mingo"??

Perform vowel-reduction surgery on it?

In the 70s there was a Venezuelan boxer named Fulgencio Obelmejias. Some boxing commentators started referring to him as "Alphabet."

Still has nothing on wa(w)row

JW is the undisputed "W" Champion of the World.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gregg Williams Jr went to my high school (clarence) when his dad was HC of the Bills. Typical jock douchebag who beat up people...looked like he took steroids...silver spoon in his mouth...played WR but wasnt very good...etc.

Just another one of those kids who lives off of their parents.

excellent word efficiency here. you painted a very colorful portrait in short order. one question though, in fairness to the guy, don't most high school kids live off their parents? i don't imagine he would have started a hedge fund by 11th grade (even in clarence).

Edited by timmo1805

Gregg Williams Jr went to my high school (clarence) when his dad was HC of the Bills. Typical jock douchebag who beat up people...looked like he took steroids...silver spoon in his mouth...played WR but wasnt very good...etc.

Just another one of those kids who lives off of their parents.

Same as Wes(s)ley Phillips at my school. Will. North. He was a major jack hole.

when dad came over from the old country, they kept the W's because, i guess, vavrov looked strange.

nothing wrong with having a last name made up of 50 percent W's, though.

jw

With a name like that, it seems like you should be a vodka drinker.

you're thinking of robitussin. silver spoons are used to kill vampires, from the old country, where people have names like....gulp....Count VAHV-rohv.

So… vampires take steroids?

I thought they got their strength from the blood.

I wonder if they test for that in Transylvannia.

He always came across as a D bagg

Not to be the spelling police, but that's D bag(g)

:)

Same as Wes(s)ley Phillips at my school. Will. North. He was a major jack hole.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

(kids of NFL players, not WNHS kids)

excellent word efficiency here. you painted a very colorful portrait in short order. one question though, in fairness to the guy, don't most high school kids live off their parents? i don't imagine he would have started a hedge fund by 11th grade (even in clarence).

clarence kids in general are a different breed of spoiled. Blake Williams had the most famous person in town as his father. From what I heard he was a troublemaker and butted heads with a lot of different people. I personally witnessed him get in an altercation with somebody in our cafeteria.

Just look at bounty gate and how disgraceful his dad is. The apple doesnt fall too far from the tree....

Edited by TallskiWallski83

With a name like that, it seems like you should be a vodka drinker.

So… vampires take steroids?

I thought they got their strength from the blood.

I wonder if they test for that in Transylvannia.

Not to be the spelling police, but that's D bag(g)

:)

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

(kids of NFL players, not WNHS kids)

1) does JW discriminate?

2) maybe that's why the blood gives them the strength - they pick the right people - like Olympic athletes, baseball players, and Tour de France riders

3) ....

4) the pattern I saw was TSW posters getting beat up in high school

Edited by NoSaint

Perform vowel-reduction surgery on it?

LOL

clarence kids in general are a different breed of spoiled. Blake Williams had the most famous person in town as his father. From what I heard he was a troublemaker and butted heads with a lot of different people. I personally witnessed him get in an altercation with somebody in our cafeteria.

Just look at bounty gate and how disgraceful his dad is. The apple doesnt fall too far from the tree....

I think every player has been vindicated/exonerated in Bountygate...as such, isn't Greggggggggg Williams also exonerated? (i.e. if the Saints players were found innocent, then the entire "bounty" contest could not have existed). Where is Art Wander when you need him with some hard hitting investigative journalism??

Edited by BringBackFergy