Josh McDaniels - Head Coach - get it done

Josh already said he was not leaving the comfort of the Beli-cheat regime. Personally, I wouldn't want him even if he was open to interviewing for HC vacancies.

He really set back the Broncos with the ridiculous waste of a 1st round pick with the Tebow selection and also forced out Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall.

:thumbdown:

To be fair to John McDaniels, he was left out to dry by Joe Ellis when that organization was falling apart post Shannahan. McDaniels should have NEVER had as much power as he did in Denver as a first time HC... McDaniels should have been the HC and only the HC, and the Broncos should have had a solid, veteren GM in place to oversee personnel selection... McDaniels biggest issues IMHO other than cheating was firing Mike Nolan after his first season.... I think if he focused on his offense, kept Nolan and not had the weight of the world on his shoulders he would have done much better.

That being said, he needs a few more helping of humble before he goes elsewhere.

Josh already said he was not leaving the comfort of the Beli-cheat regime. Personally, I wouldn't want him even if he was open to interviewing for HC vacancies.

He really set back the Broncos with the ridiculous waste of a 1st round pick with the Tebow selection and also forced out Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall.

Yea those Broncos are struggling so bad right now.

Josh McDaniels was the best thing to ever happen to Denver.

All of the Broncos success can be attributed to John Elway, John Fox, and Peyton Manning. Josh McDaniels has nothing to do with any of this. The arrogant little jerk set them back years with foolish coaching (Mike Nolan) and poor personnel decisions that I previously mentioned.

Best thing?!? Laughable!!!

Maybe not the best thing, but he happened at the right time. That orgnization was a mess for a little while, Josh's blunders just accentuated it.... he didn't do too bad drafting, DT, Decker, Ayers is a Starter on D... Tebow did take that team to a playoff, but overall was kind of a wasted pick....

The best thing that happened was Cutler and Marshall found their way out of town... good players, heads full or ****.....

The question for the Broncos is, who replaces Manning in a few years?

Maybe not the best thing, but he happened at the right time. That orgnization was a mess for a little while, Josh's blunders just accentuated it.... he didn't do too bad drafting, DT, Decker, Ayers is a Starter on D... Tebow did take that team to a playoff, but overall was kind of a wasted pick....

The best thing that happened was Cutler and Marshall found their way out of town... good players, heads full or ****.....

The question for the Broncos is, who replaces Manning in a few years?

They have their QB of the future in Ostweiler.

They have their QB of the future in Ostweiler.

I know it's a common catch phrase..... But when was the last time a qb of the future was drafted in the middle rounds and groomed to take over for an all time great successfully?

Over the years, I developed a respect for the Broncos, and normally find myself rooting for them once the Bills are (sadly) irrelevant for the season...when Josh McDaniels was in Denver I hated them...please no Josh McDaniel...there are fewer big douches to walk a sideline...

If they sign Whisenhunt as HC I would be ok with Mangini as DC. Other than that I want no part of any other ex-New England coaches.

I know it's a common catch phrase..... But when was the last time a qb of the future was drafted in the middle rounds and groomed to take over for an all time great successfully?

Todd Collins? He "played" in the NFL for 15 years or so - he must be ready for the HOF ballot soon...

He was horrible in Denver, and even worse as OC in St. Louis. He's another in a long line of people who are hired based upon success in New England. How many of those have absolutely failed at their new jobs? Crennel, Josh, Pioli, Weiss, the QB from KC....they all are missing one element. Tom Brady.

How so. The Broncos went to the playoffs right the next year and are the #1 seed this year.

He was horrible in Denver, and even worse as OC in St. Louis. He's another in a long line of people who are hired based upon success in New England. How many of those have absolutely failed at their new jobs? Crennel, Josh, Pioli, Weiss, the QB from KC....they all are missing one element. Tom Brady.

Add Mangini to the list. The one person who is having success is the Atlanta GM. But then they do have a Franchise QB.

Edited by ganesh

All of the Broncos success can be attributed to John Elway, John Fox, and Peyton Manning. Josh McDaniels has nothing to do with any of this. The arrogant little jerk set them back years with foolish coaching (Mike Nolan) and poor personnel decisions that I previously mentioned.

Best thing?!? Laughable!!!

And if it wasnt for McDaniels, they'd still have Cutler and Brandon Marshall. They never would've gotten Peyton Manning. Eric Decker would be non existent. Thomas probably wouldn't have developed the way he has the last 2 years. They'd never win in the playoffs with Cutler. He'd be b*tching about his teammates. Headaches galore.

Kinda sad that you don't see where I was going with this. You are laughable.

Edited by FleaMoulds80