Takeo Spikes - undone by a hack official

I watched that live and have seen way worse not even get called for offsetting penalties

TKO is still one if my fav players, remember how pumped we were when Bills signed him? Disgrace he never got to play in a playoff game

I bumped into TKO at a golf shop here in ATL a couple years ago, talked football for a few minutes and specifically his time in B-lo, he spoke fondly of his time here and of the fans. I could tell he was genuinely fond of the passion of the fans and the "real" nature of Buffalo. I agree it is a damn shame he has never made it to a playoff game. 15 year career so far - wow.

I bumped into TKO at a golf shop here in ATL a couple years ago, talked football for a few minutes and specifically his time in B-lo, he spoke fondly of his time here and of the fans. I could tell he was genuinely fond of the passion of the fans and the "real" nature of Buffalo. I agree it is a damn shame he has never made it to a playoff game. 15 year career so far - wow.

I correct myself - I introduced myself; I did not bump into him. If I had done that I would have bounced off that rock. Biggest neck I've ever seen on a human being.... :worthy:

Tasker got ejected after getting in to it with Bryan Cox in the last game of the season against Miami in OP. Cox had laid some cheap shots and Tasker had a chance to get a good hit in on him and took it. Cox got enraged, Tasker was cheering as he left the field, the stadium erupted. Great Bills moment.

As for Spikes that little zit, sorry, referee, should have stayed away, let the ones in pads get in between them. Secondly, no reason to kick him out for that compared to the rest of the stuff that goes on. Neither party was right.

Tasker got ejected after getting in to it with Bryan Cox in the last game of the season against Miami in OP. Cox had laid some cheap shots and Tasker had a chance to get a good hit in on him and took it. Cox got enraged, Tasker was cheering as he left the field, the stadium erupted. Great Bills moment.

That wasn't what happened. It was a game against GB in Lambeau and it was on a punt play (alleged to have touched a Bills player and then returned for a GB TD). Tasker put his hand on a ref trying to get into the convo and got tossed.

I was watching that game. He definitely should not have been ejected. But the game was getting very chippy at that point and I think the official was sending a message to all the players to settle down or your getting tossed. The game did settle down after that.

vg point

i didnt watch the game but its quite possible the refs warned the teams that further conflicts would result in ejections

id DOES look unwarrented on that clip, but that could all change with the context you provided. i wonder if we will ever find out

That wasn't what happened. It was a game against GB in Lambeau and it was on a punt play (alleged to have touched a Bills player and then returned for a GB TD). Tasker put his hand on a ref trying to get into the convo and got tossed.

Are you serious? How in the world did I remember Tasker and Cox and that story?????

anyone see this ? sorry if it has been already posted...

if this was TKO's last game, it would be a damn shame -

http://sports.yahoo....33732--nfl.html

If it is his last game in San Diego bring him back to B/Lo we need another GOOD LB he could teach our younger guys how to do it . It sure looks like he has the fire ...

i was gonna tell the tasker got ejected in his last game story - and then i got high

Maybe like The above post, you were high? No outbreak in Lambeau

seriously, that bugs me that i totally botched that memory. I like my version better. eff bryan cox.

I've never got high, just drunk, and tonight i am enjoying some strawberry tart moonshine.