Graham and Thurman beef

@thurmanthomas: More to my life than football.. Be safe tonight.. Love you guys.

@ByTimGraham: Oh, that's not an issue with me. RT @thurmanthomas Don't worry about it.. Funny guy

@thurmanthomas: When im good and ready to talk about it...RT @homeslice5484: @thurmanthomas when will we know what you were talking about?

@ByTimGraham: What do Thurman's tweets ever mean? RT @rawtips so what does on like a mofo mean then?

Edited by buffalo1983

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After following Tim on twitter, I can see now how he quit this place, after what seemed like a pretty tame question to him.

He blocks people all the time for saying the slightest push back thing to him, or he'll tell him to unfollow him. He'll also mock out their number of followers.

He seems pretty smart and I like him both as a writer and on the radio, but he seems like Schopp is not having common sense..........He has however many followers - many thousand I'm sure - he has BECAUSE he's writing for the News and has the information we want. Who the eff is going to follow just a normal person like that, so of course he's got X amount and the guy he's mocking has like 48.