Chip Kelly HC! (possibly for the Browns)

13player

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Chip Kelly. Goes from having a team with the best uniforms ever, to a team with no logo and whose name and color is brown. Good job.

Don't be surprised if those helmets will be neon orange next year.

I hear ya. I just think in a win now league, we offer a better chance to win now believe it or not.

No, we do not offer a more stable ownership situation than the Browns. But I also don't think we're as bad as many point us out to be. Can't remember who mentioned it on twitter (NFL Net Guy), but he pointed out how much more attractive we were league-wide due to the Brandon shift.

I'm a dreamer No Saint

No harm - both teams upped their game since the last round of hires. Choosing them isn't always knocking us.

So has anyone other than Ian rapport (sp?) reported this? If it were truly that much of a done deal I would think other networks would be reporting it as well.

It's the lead story on Eugene local news. Not signed, no Bills or Eagles even got him to the table. Clevelands new owner knows how to go after what he wants. Brandon should be a little more pro-active if he wants an "A" lister?

I didn't realize Bellicheck is available? And "we just missed out"

Regardless, show some class here. Accept is buffalo, be happy for the eventual retread that gets hired.

He's saying we missed out on the next Belichick. Except instead of using the name "Belichick," he replaced it with "surly, cheating, Marcia-lover" or something to that effect. I haven't seen anyone disparaging Kelly. Read before you rant.