So the next coach.....

NoSaint

one thing about casserly... he knows mario as a player. well. like REALLY well. makes me feel good about our defensive line if lovie is the guy.

add to that lovie was willing to make forte the star of their offense...

he could be a reasonable one.

Lovie is my choice at this point, but we need to fill some gaps still since the previous crew has been tossed.

Smith is a very good defensive guy so getting the right OC along with him, knowing it's a rookie QB taking the helm soon enough, is key.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovie is my choice at this point, but we need to fill some gaps still since the previous crew has been tossed.

Smith is a very good defensive guy so getting the right OC along with him, knowing it's a rookie QB taking the helm soon enough, is key.

trust me you dont want lovie. he is a better version of dick jauron. cover 2 conervative approach. ask bears fans

Rob Johnson went to the playoffs. It doesn't mean he was the reason. The bengals did a LOT more than draft those two guys. The key was AJ green though.

You need to fact check that one buddy.

And yes I'm aware he played in the game against Tennessee.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

THE GUY IVE HEARD RUMORED IS DOM CAPERS,WITH KEVIN GREENE AS DC,,NO IDEA WHO WOULD RUN THE OFFENSE BUT BOTH KNOW WHALEY FROM PITT.

TALK TO JACK DEL RIO AGAIN ,HE NEARLY CAME HERE WITH LEWIS'S TILL HIS WIFE SAID NO.

isnt that full of tidbits. where you hearing those rumors? (ie are they rumors from some credible source, or just some gossip connecting dots)

THE GUY IVE HEARD RUMORED IS DOM CAPERS,WITH KEVIN GREENE AS DC,,NO IDEA WHO WOULD RUN THE OFFENSE BUT BOTH KNOW WHALEY FROM PITT.

TALK TO JACK DEL RIO AGAIN ,HE NEARLY CAME HERE WITH LEWIS'S TILL HIS WIFE SAID NO.

Wouldnt they be 3-4 defense guys????

Mike Zimmer would instantly improve this defense by about a 1000 yards and 7 points a game.

trust me you dont want lovie. he is a better version of dick jauron. cover 2 conervative approach. ask bears fans

I have read some of that. Just considering options.

If we picked L S i am saying we better get our offensive coordinator well sorted. and he better be able to handle the rook we draft

No offense intended but why should I trust your opinion more than I trust my own?

And aren't Bears fans likely to be just as misinformed as Bills fans or any NFL fans (ie- Steelers fans wanting to fire Tomlin)?

Why would I want to trust the opinion of "Bears fans?"

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

He's been pretty successful. After going 5-11 in his first season He's had 5 winning seasons against 2 losing seasons (both 7-9) and one year of 8-8. And all this w/ the likes of Kyle Orton, Rex Grossman, & often injured Jay Cutler. I'll take that.

No offense intended but why should I trust your opinion more than I trust my own?

And aren't Bears fans likely to be just as misinformed as Bills fans or any NFL fans (ie- Steelers fans wanting to fire Tomlin)?

Why would I want to trust the opinion of "Bears fans?"

so a better version of dick jauron....would that even be a bad thing?

DJ was the always 7-9 guy. if we can get an always 9-7 guy, youre always in the hunt, no?