Cam Newton, he's good

huh? one winning season, one losing season = best 2 year start ? his first two years 6-10, 7-9 = not best two year start (we would have run him out of town halfway thru the 7-9 season btw)...or do you mean fantasy numbers?? schedule driven - their division is a hot mess witnessed by 7-8-1 division champs in 2014. Saints are terrible not getting any better for a while, Bucs are still a ways away and Atlanta a tire fire. This from a guy who told me in the two bills chat room wins and losses are all that matters on quarterbacks

So what's your argument here ? Cam's not good because the buccaneers and saints are bills level teams ?

Look at the yards as a rookie or first 2 games of his career. Cams good, argue that and lose your credibility instantly.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

College accomplishments don't matter in the NFL, until they do.

Wow. Boom! Drop the mic and walk off stage! (I couldn't have said it any better myself, except maybe to mention that college stats matter for every position in football, except a QB that someone thinks sucks)

Edited by Garranimal

Wow. Boom! Drop the mic and walk off stage! (I couldn't have said it any better myself, except maybe to mention that college stats matter for every position in football, except a QB that someone thinks sucks)

Stats? Sure. Winning titles in college? Ask the last 50 Bama QB's.

I think we saw more of this on the biggest stage of Super Bowl 50

@PFF

Panthers QB Cam Newton lost 457 yards to dropped passes, more than any other QB in the league

some of those passes are just out of realistic place to be grabbed. But some of them are right in the hands of his targets. The patriots ended the season with more drops than Carolina, surprisingly.

Best 2 year start of all time. This is some required reading for the I'd take Fitz over Newton crowd :D :D that was lurking a few months back.

I love some me some good qb's.

http://www.advancedn...ium=twitter&m=1

He is the epitome of a modern day sportsman some one i want my grand kids watching NOT !

All's good when he's winning all smiles but when he's losing throwing himself on the ground walking around pouting like a little baby !

He ain't no Brady or Manning or any other mature QB (for that matter) that you can think of that handles him self like a mature adult ...

I'd rather have Fitz !!

Edited by T master

He is the epitome of a modern day sportsman some one i want my grand kids watching NOT !

All's good when he's winning all smiles but when he's losing throwing himself on the ground walking around pouting like a little baby !

He ain't no Brady or Manning or any other mature QB (for that matter) that you can think of that handles him self like a mature adult ...

I'd rather have Fitz !!

Watch Sesame Street if you want role models. Fitz>Newton alrighty then. Hope this is some sort of weird joke.

I'd rather lose with Fitz than win with Cam!!

FTFY :thumbsup:

I'd rather have Fitz !!

not sure cam will ever be relevant in a super bowl or not. He has a lot to learn yet and even more growing up to do. Fitz or Newton would both struggle against the top 4 teams in the NFL. I think NE could have found a way to beat Carolina.

If this was a game for boy scouts Coy Wire would be in the HOF. This is a football game and by all accounts you want football players. Newton is a football player.

• 1 month later...

I'd rather have Fitz !!

Screaming in someone's face is acting like a mature adult?

Edited by elroy16

Yep

Use one picture to summarize what's "wrong with us"

Summary of Cam haters:

- I can't believe this 20 year old that has been the alpha athlete in the room his entire life and paid millions per year to play a game after hundreds of thousands in free education for a game isn't the moral compass of society. I bet he even drives above the speed limit and dubbed mix tapes from the radio. The nerve...

Don't get me started on how Lindsay Lohan has failed protect the "mouse ears" and pay her obligation to society as an entertainer.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Use one picture to summarize what's "wrong with us"

Summary of Cam haters:

- I can't believe this 20 year old that has been the laptop-stealin', out-the-window-throwin' male in the dorm room his entire life and paid millions per year to play a game after thousands paid to his father in college for a game isn't the moral compass of society. I bet he even drives above the speed limit and dubbed mix tapes from the radio. The nerve...

Don't get me started on how Lindsay Lohan has failed protect the "mouse ears" and pay her obligation to society as an entertainer.

fixed it for you. Um, it's clear he has never had a moral compass.

Edited by Garranimal

Stats? Sure. Winning titles in college? Ask the last 50 Bama QB's.

The talent on that Auburn team was not NC level at all. Look at this roster. I count 3 players that are still in the NFL besides Newton. Cody Parkey who is a K, Dee Ford and Nick Fairley, none of which are setting the league on fire.