Looking at the 2013 Opponents and Schedule.......

billsfan714

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this but it looks like 6-10 or so again next year.

Home---Falcons, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals, Panthers, Chiefs, Jets and Miami

Away---Pittsburgh, Saints, Patriots, Tampa, Jaguars, Jets, Miami, Browns

I suppose an optimist could say 8-8 if we sweep the Jets and Dolphins but when is the last time that happened?

all depends on offseason changes

all depends on offseason changes

Granted, with Gailey still the HC,and Nix the GM its 2-14.

A great HC and new GM it could easily be a winning record if the right moves are made. New QB, another top WR, 2 good to great LBers. a good TE that can stay healthy. Plus so many changes are needed to add depth to the roster. This can only be accomplished by a GM that knows what he is doing.

I dont what you guys are so negative...At start of season Bills are always 16-0.

But seriously, I see a 14-2 season splitting the Pats series and losing to Falcons

Bills have a soft schedule and will easily beat: No QB Jets (2), Bad Jags, Horrible Chiefs, No defense Saints, No offense Dolphins (2), Old Ravens, Old Steelers, No defense Panthers, Bungles, Pats ( 1), Screw Bucs and Loser Browns.

Hire a coach that knows how to manage the clock properly and use the Running game. Find an average QB that can throw downfield! Hire a Defensive Coach and Stock up on Defense in the draft.

GO BILLS!

but we could beat the Saints or Steelers.

If we have a good football team, it wont matter how hard the schedule looks 9 months before the season starts.

We can't beat and won't beat the Saints or Steelers next year, especially with SP back. And we won't have a good football team either

Which game goes to Toronto, my guess is the ravens, Rogers will demand either them or the Patriots probably in October / November.

Have they re-upped the Toronto thing already? As far as I know the 5 year deal is up and no new deal in place. I hope don't renew that contract. Wood was correct about playing in Toronto.

6-10? And that is with some luck. This is exactly why I advocate that every Bills fan put a moratoreum on renewing/purchasing Bills tickets or merchandise until at least October of 2013. Make these bastards earn our respect and loyalty.

This X's a 1000...wish more fans had the stones to really show their displeasure in this steaming pile they trot out there every season.